“Good Barbecue in Apopka, FL!!!!!”

Porkie's Original BBQ
Ranked #3 of 130 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 August 2017

After we went to Wekiwa Springs, we stopped by Porkie's Original BBQ for some lunch and the place was really good. I had the Pork's Sandwich and it was delicious. The price was good so was the customer service. I ended buying their t-shirt too. Definitely coming back!!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Wow, Porkie's in Apopka Florida (located right on the main street) is a great restaurant with a winning recipe for BBQ, ribs and brisket. Great sides as well and a banana pudding that isn't to be missed, this casual relaxed restaurant will not disappoint.

1  Thank happytraveler709
Reviewed 28 June 2017

The BBQ is excellent, I had the sliced pork sandwich, which was delicious, smoky and fresh. The sides are also great.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I've been hearing a lot about Porkies from friends and decided to stop on my way to a show in Orlando. We were pleasantly surprised. I had the pulled pork and my wife had the brisket plates. They were both amazingly tasty. Also the meat portions were huge and we both had plenty of left overs to take home. If you go you have to get the Dirty Potatoes, they look unimposing, but they're full of flavor. Also the sauces were amazing. I really liked the Porkies Gold myself. We will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Steve the owner takes great pride in his food and it really shows and tastes even better.
If you want just a sandwich order ( jumbo chipped pork) it tastes so good you really do not need any bbq sauce. One of my favorites.
His ribs are fall off the bone and moist that is full of smoke flavor.
Another favorite of mine is tater hash.