“Very good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We eat here every time we come to Miami Beach. Food is good and consistent. Portions are large and very filling. No one left the table hungry. Highly recommend the chicken lettuce wrap as an appetizer. The broccoli steamed was very good spinach and garlic not exceptional. Sweet and sour chicken was excellent. Edamame could have been a little saltier. Sweet and sour soup was salty but excellent. Server perfectly Max was our waiter and he was a superstar

Reviewed 22 January 2017

The service was very good and the staff attentive. I liked the lettuce wraps and my wife ordered the Salmon Filet which was very good! I ordered the Orange Chicken which was more tomato sauce than orange...I really did not expect that and did not like it. They switched it to a Sesame Chicken which was very good...

We will definitely be back...

Reviewed 1 January 2017

There's nothing very delicate about eating at China Bistro. Portions are large and well cooked, but slam-dunked down in front of you by harassed wait staff. The food is tasty but the flavouring is heavy-handed and I suspect there may be a MSG-fest going on. However, it wasn't too pricey and it was certainly filling, but if you're looking for a subtle dining experience, I suggest you try elsewhere.

2  Thank NBLondon
Reviewed 28 December 2016

If I could give this restaurant zero stars I would. I used them to cater a party of mine. I gave all the details to Joelle, the owner, and she agreed to have the food delivered by 8:15 pm for an 8:30 pm party. She asked for my deposit which I gave her. Three days before my party she emails me that they cannot deliver my food until 9 pm. I was annoyed, but understood since it was Saturday night and confirmed that it would be 9 pm the LATEST. I had already given the deposit so I didn't really have a choice in the matter. She also insisted I pay in full days prior to me receiving my catered food. Come the night of the party the food arrived 40 minutes late, no apology, nothing. I missed the first 40 minutes of my party waiting for the food to be delivered. I had to spend $40 as a delivery fee on top of a very expensive order because she claimed it was a lot of food to carry in. Well I got a text that my food was outside and I needed people to bring it in. She did not carry one tray of food onto my property. I wrote to the owner the next day stating my dissatisfaction and requesting a response to address my concerns and not surprisingly, never got one despite my multiple attempts at emailing her. I would NOT recommend using them for any catered affairs. I also happen to have thought the food was not especially good, but that was the least of my issues.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

The food here is amazing. My four children loved the sushi, and all the Chinese dishes we shared. The ribs are also delicious.