Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Barnsley Resort(Adairsville)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravywould stay here againwafflescontinental breakfastinternet pricebeen updated recentlynice furnishingslobby areanight's sleepfirst floorlate at nightmotelbedsfloridamicrowavehairdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I gave a glowing report to another Quality Inn where I stayed within last month. This particular motel did not match expectations. I chose this motel because I am budget minded and do not mind minimum accoutrements. This motel however did not provide the degree of restfulness and comfort desired.
Pros: front desk staff was personable and bed linens were clean.
Cons: The security door latch was broken off. The refrigerator turning on and off was distracting loud so we unplugged it. The room heater was loud as it turned on and off in the night. You could hear coughing from an adjoining room. The breakfast room/lobby floor had a terrible stickiness that was due to a mistake in floor maintenance that staff was trying to rectify without success.
Overall, the negatives outweighed the benefit of economy and I would have been better off to pay $20-$30 more for a more comfortable stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We needed a place to sleep mid-trip and called day before. Vicky helped me get best deal available and it was during Christmas holiday! We arrived very late and there were no parking spaces, appeared to be at full capacity. But cleanliness of room and hospitality made it an overall positive experience.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I've stayed in a lot of motels over the years but this was this the first time I've ever seen a mouse in my room! Yes, just as I was kicking back watching a little TV, a grey streak blasted down the side of the bed and whacked into my cooler before disappearing around behind the fridge!

We reported it and the night clerk personally came down and helped us move to another room, which unfortunately, smelled like it had been smoked in sometime recently. The rest of our stay was uneventful. The breakfast was OK. We moved on down the highway.

The place probably deserves a 3 1/2 star rating but I just couldn't get past two stars when I think about the mouse episode. The rest of the town didn't seem too promising for entertainment or nightlife. We doubt if we'll be back ... but anything is possible.

Room Tip: Put out a mouse trap. If it doesn't go off then you're good. LOL
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I have stayed at this location 2 times now. Once in April 2014 and again October 2017. The employees are all super friendly. The rooms are smaller, but nicely remodeled and very clean. Awesome hot breakfast in the lobby area/café. This place is such a great place I kept a little note in my phone. It's close to Atlanta, but not so close to get caught up in the traffic. Will keep this in my notes as a great place to stop.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Stopped on our way from Georgia to Illinois and the stay was outstanding. The staff was very friendly and courteous and advised us on nearby restaurants. Even though they were doing some remodeling, it was very clean and the room was great. Beds were very comfortable and firm and easy to get back on the interstate when we left. Very good breakfast selection.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family