“Still the best pizza in town!”
Review of Villa Garganos

Villa Garganos
Ranked #5 of 180 Restaurants in Albany
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

I've grown up eating pizza from here and still crave it when I want real pizza. Yes I eat pizza from those quick serve pizza places but that is not the same as a Gargano's pizza. Real pizza dough with fresh honest ingredients and you can taste the difference!

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Best Italian atmosphere in town and the food fits the atmosphere :) Get here early place is small but real worth the wait.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Great Italian food in an authentic atmosphere. Some of the best filets around when they are on special.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We were going to have a family dinner (six of us) and I called to make reservations. I called three times to have no one answer the phone and then finally got an answer. The person who answered the phone was not friendly and said, "We don't really take reservations, but I'll write your name down and get you in." We got to the restaurant and the front entrance was packed! There were people everywhere.
I went to the hostess and told her I called. She said, "well, sorry! You will have to wait. It will be over an hour."
We left to have a great meal elsewhere.

1  Thank essiefish
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

Wasn't sure what to expect when visiting here from out of town. I was even more confused when told that I should order the steak at this Italian restaurant , but I was not at all disappointed. This was honestly one of the best, most flavorful steaks I've ever had and was cooked perfectly. Will definitely be back here next time we're in town.