“It closed”

Add it.
The Cask & Kilt Irish Pub
Cuisines: American, Irish
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Was a fun place to go, but it closed several months ago. Had a nice atmosphere. Another one bites the dust.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

This place is now closed. Although it was popular with a small group of people, it just was too "clique-ey" for us. We went on music trivia night, and it seemed that the whole evening revolved around a table or two of people who were playing the game. Service was abysmal, and the prices were steep. They did have a security officer at the door with the most charming British accent, however.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

I researched this place for about an hour and found out they have a weekday special. Monday is Bangers and Mash one of my all time favorites with a Guinness. Well, I got there and was ready to order and realized the special had been changed to "Feltons Choice" according to the menu. Ok. Well I decided to ask what "Feltons choice" for the day was, and low and behold Felton really don't have a choice, as a matter of fact they don't really have a weekday special except maybe in the winter months as I was told. Oh BTW, The Guinness was great as usual that's why I rate it a 3, but then again, I'm not reviewing Guinness! It would be a 10!

TP

Reviewed 7 May 2012

I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and it sounded interesting. It is hard to find because it is in a strip mall that is not visiable from the road the address is on. So you have to be watchful and look down a parking lot beside the strip mall to see it. We went on a Friday night when the special is Prime Rib. The restaurant has live entertainment on Friday night but we went earlier than the entertainment. We ordered the Prime Rib which came with only garlic mashed potatoes and Texas toast and odered a salad on the side. The food was slow in coming as it is in most bar atmosphere-type restaurants so you will drink more beer, etc. It finally arrived and was an average sized portion of prime rib and garlic mashed potatoes. We were not asked what doneness we wanted when ordering so both of ours were well-done and well seasoned. The potatoes were yummy and homemade. Dessert was cheesecake and it was homemade and delicious! Our waitress was new but attentive and eager to please. Overall if you don't mind a dark pub, bar atmsophere the food was average and we will give it a second try. The owner was next to us working at a table but never looked our way or bothered to address us. That might have been a plus. I think for a sandwich and a drink, this place is just fine but probably would stick to that next time. They serve a different signature dish each night except Monday and those were traditional Irish Pub food so we might try again on corned beef and cabbage night.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

This place was awesome. Finally a real pub in this town. The food was great, the place is nice & has a great pub feel. The music on the night we went sucked but the other bands they have are usually good. If you want to go to a real pub, go here, it rules.