“Great pizza!”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #105 of 181 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 2 April 2015

This is pizza the way it is supposed to taste! I get the pineapple/ham combo and am never disappointed. it takes a little time to prepare, but is worth the wait.

Reviewed 6 February 2015

We love the Dominos in Albany, not as much as the one in Panama City, but almost as good. They have the best pizza and most of the time, they have great wings. This last time, the wings were edible, but that is all I can say.

Reviewed 28 October 2014

Well it was going to be a great night. I was going to break my diet and have a pizza. Training for a marathon, you have to go without the luxuries of life for a period of time. However, tonight the football game was coming on and I was going to splurge. So I decided to order a “Thin Crust Domino’s Pizza” and enjoy the game. Well the pizza arrived in 45 minutes and had obviously been sitting for a long time. It was so undercooked the doe stuck to the bottom of the box. It was the worst pizza that has ever been presented to my door. I called the manager and he did offer to send me another. I told him he could keep his pizza because I did not think my stomach could handle looking at another one. Do not get pizza from this Domino’s unless your want you big game night spoiled like mine was!!!

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!