“Great place for kids and "adult kids"”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #126 of 186 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Once, when I had to go to Albany for car repairs, the repairman took my best friend, her granddaughter and myself to the mall. I shopped whle they went to Chuck E. Cheese. They had a wonderful time and Jenna was very excited, especially since she doesn't like to go shopping. The only thing that I did not like is that they had a sign advertising an all you can eat pizza buffett, but we did not see a buffet. Upon asking, we were told that the buffet was only Monday through Friday and we had to order our own pizza on Saturday. Based on the prices, we went somewhere else in the mall to eat..

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

This was an unexpected surprise, but an altogether excellent experience. We came on a Thursday afternoon and we're one of only a handful of families in the place. All games were in working order and lots of new games were installed. Food was quickly prepared and excellent flavor. We didn't eat from the salad bar but it was beautiful with lots of options. Staff was courteous and friendly. Kids loved the ever :30 live Chuck E who gave out free tickets!

Been to Chuck E. Cheese's? Share your experiences!