“RIP OFF VISIT”

Add it.
Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #126 of 187 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Please, Please DO NOT COME HERE!!!!!!!
My family and myself came here for my nephew honors graduate celebration.
He was super excited, he chose this place instead of going to the movies to see Boss Baby. Payed money to receive the coins.
Much to my surprise half the machines in there did not give out tickets. He's upset so are we. The purpose of the coins is to put in machine and you receive tickets. When you collect the tickets, you go to the counter and collect your prize. I spoke with the manager himself and he says "Yes, some machines don't give out tickets"
I told him that's a ripoff!!! It's not serving it's purpose. Play the game receive the ticket and collect your prize. I definitely think it was wrong, their should be some sort of advertising stating on the front door or at the counter. Stating you will not receive tickets from some of the machines. Be advise!!!
We constantly kept calling the manager over because of the issue.
He showed no concern, no remorse. You take people money and act like it's okay to tarnish kids excitement. They don't understand what's going on but as adults we do. Not to mention there was only 2 people there. The manager and the ticket guy behind the counter by the entrance. I promise we will not return here. I hope they clean the machines at the end of the night. I think it should be a mandatory rule to be applied at all locations. A log book should be kept.To stop the spread of germs. I can assure you the Chuck E. Cheese in Tallahassee Fl does not have these issues. We will be going there for now on.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Once, when I had to go to Albany for car repairs, the repairman took my best friend, her granddaughter and myself to the mall. I shopped whle they went to Chuck E. Cheese. They had a wonderful time and Jenna was very excited, especially since she doesn't like to go shopping. The only thing that I did not like is that they had a sign advertising an all you can eat pizza buffett, but we did not see a buffet. Upon asking, we were told that the buffet was only Monday through Friday and we had to order our own pizza on Saturday. Based on the prices, we went somewhere else in the mall to eat..

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

This was an unexpected surprise, but an altogether excellent experience. We came on a Thursday afternoon and we're one of only a handful of families in the place. All games were in working order and lots of new games were installed. Food was quickly prepared and excellent flavor. We didn't eat from the salad bar but it was beautiful with lots of options. Staff was courteous and friendly. Kids loved the ever :30 live Chuck E who gave out free tickets!

Been to Chuck E. Cheese's? Share your experiences!