“DO NOT TRUST THAT YOU HAVE A ROOM IN THIS HOTEL EVEN WITH A RESERVATION!”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed 8 December 2017

RUN FROM THIS PROPERTY - THEY WILL NOT HONOR THEIR RESERVATIONS!! I booked my room weeks ahead of travel and, upon my arrival, I was told they could not honor my reservation for that night and moved me to an abominable property that was dirty and broken. I will NEVER trust this property again. I traveled with a group for work and we lost productivity and the opportunity to collaborate. We spend time instead searching for alternate rooms - my 3 coworkers were canceled TWO nights in a row! I had no car of my own and my foot was in a boot for recent surgery. This property overbooks and moves customers to a roach motel for the alternative - probably the worst accommodations I have ever had. I canceled attending a work activity and dinner the second evening for fear that the location would not honor my second night reservation and give my room away. Horrible experience on an important work trip.

Room Tip: You may get a room... you may not.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Lauren C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

I wanted to reach out to you and apologize for the issue with your reservation. I wanted to ensure you that we aware of the situation and will be working with our team to use this as a training moment to avoid this situation in the future. I understand that this affected your stay in Alpharetta, we want for every guest to leave with a positive stay and we want to make this situation right.   We value you as our guest and appreciate your loyalty to Marriott, next time your travels bring you to Alpharetta we hope that you stay with us so that we can make your next stay with us flawless. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

From the renovated interior to the top of the line accommodations, the SpringHill Suites in Alpharetta was amazing. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was stress free and relaxing. The breakfast was both good and nourishing. Checking in and out was quick and efficient. When my Marriott rewards number did not show up on my reservation, they asked me about it to make sure I was properly credited. I can promise you that anytime I have to travel anywhere in North Atlanta, I am making the worthwhile trip to Alpharetta to stay at the SpringHill Suites on Deerfield!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Lauren C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Alpharetta!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

My husband George and I cannot say enough wonderful compliments about the SpringHill Suites in Alpharetta, GA. We had to leave our home in the state of Florida on Sept. 6, 2017 to get away from the impending hurricane, Irma. I decided to call the Springhill Suites for we had stayed there on numerous times in the past and had enjoyed our stays. We were blessed that they had one room left. This visit exceeded all of our expectations. Not only was the staffing friendly but extremely accommodating and helpful! We had arrived under dire circumstances and left 11 days later refreshed, no longer anxious or tired and greatly relieved that this hotel was able to not only accommodate us but treat us as if we were a king and queen during our stay! What better way to ride out a hurricane than to ride six hours from Fla to Alpharetta to be welcomed with opened arms and a warm bed! A scary show turned into something beautiful! Thank you Alpharetta SpringHill Suites! We also loved the free chocolate chip cookies as well as the other surprise treats. And your morning breakfast is the best of all the Springhill Suites we have stayed at in the past! As you see, we cannot thank you enough! Needless to say, we will return again!
Mary & George

Room Tip: Great handicap rooms! Easily accessible and roomy. Wonderful beds and bedding!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad we were able to provide you a wonderful experience during such a trying time. Next time your travels bring you back to Alpharetta, hopeful for a fun trip, we hope to see you at SpringHill Alpharetta!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We have stayed her before and definitely will again. The rooms are spacious, the staff is awesome and the location is close to 400. There are several restaurants close by that you can walk to if ambitious (5 minutes)

Room Tip: Our group had 4 rooms and all were equally nice
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Great customer service from the start. Check in was friendly, fast and efficient. Breakfast was your standard continental fare along with eggs, sausage and oatmeal for hot options. My only complaint would be with the room, it was damp and smelled a little musty, the lighting in the bathroom was very dim and the walls were paper thin so I could hear everything from the room next door.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

We pride ourselves on offering a friendly, comfortable and clean hotel in the Alpharetta area. Thank you for the feedback and we will be sure to address promptly. Hope to see you again soon!