Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$104
HIExpress.com
US$103
US$100
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$104
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta(Alpharetta)
US$169
US$143
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$129
US$189
Autograph
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

All reviewsfront desk staffcookiesyogurtfree breakfast isthe breakfast arealollipopsnice arealots of restaurantspull out sofabeds were very comfortablegreat roomgreat customer serviceatlantabusinesssinkmicrowavetreadmill
Reviewed 28 October 2017

From the renovated interior to the top of the line accommodations, the SpringHill Suites in Alpharetta was amazing. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was stress free and relaxing. The breakfast was both good and nourishing. Checking in and out was quick and efficient. When my Marriott rewards number did not show up on my reservation, they asked me about it to make sure I was properly credited. I can promise you that anytime I have to travel anywhere in North Atlanta, I am making the worthwhile trip to Alpharetta to stay at the SpringHill Suites on Deerfield!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Lauren C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Alpharetta!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

My husband George and I cannot say enough wonderful compliments about the SpringHill Suites in Alpharetta, GA. We had to leave our home in the state of Florida on Sept. 6, 2017 to get away from the impending hurricane, Irma. I decided to call the Springhill Suites for we had stayed there on numerous times in the past and had enjoyed our stays. We were blessed that they had one room left. This visit exceeded all of our expectations. Not only was the staffing friendly but extremely accommodating and helpful! We had arrived under dire circumstances and left 11 days later refreshed, no longer anxious or tired and greatly relieved that this hotel was able to not only accommodate us but treat us as if we were a king and queen during our stay! What better way to ride out a hurricane than to ride six hours from Fla to Alpharetta to be welcomed with opened arms and a warm bed! A scary show turned into something beautiful! Thank you Alpharetta SpringHill Suites! We also loved the free chocolate chip cookies as well as the other surprise treats. And your morning breakfast is the best of all the Springhill Suites we have stayed at in the past! As you see, we cannot thank you enough! Needless to say, we will return again!
Mary & George

Room Tip: Great handicap rooms! Easily accessible and roomy. Wonderful beds and bedding!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad we were able to provide you a wonderful experience during such a trying time. Next time your travels bring you back to Alpharetta, hopeful for a fun trip, we hope to see you at SpringHill Alpharetta!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We have stayed her before and definitely will again. The rooms are spacious, the staff is awesome and the location is close to 400. There are several restaurants close by that you can walk to if ambitious (5 minutes)

Room Tip: Our group had 4 rooms and all were equally nice
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Great customer service from the start. Check in was friendly, fast and efficient. Breakfast was your standard continental fare along with eggs, sausage and oatmeal for hot options. My only complaint would be with the room, it was damp and smelled a little musty, the lighting in the bathroom was very dim and the walls were paper thin so I could hear everything from the room next door.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

We pride ourselves on offering a friendly, comfortable and clean hotel in the Alpharetta area. Thank you for the feedback and we will be sure to address promptly. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I got an email saying that my reservation couldn't be honored and had to be cancelled. They put on me on hold for more than 5 mins when I called them and enquired the reason for cancellation. They accommodated me to another hotel which was 20 mins away from this place. They didn't even bother to check for any other places nearby and told me that I had to call the other places and enquire myself.
I will never make any reservations at this hotel and wouldn't recommend this place to any of my colleagues.

Room Tip: Look for a backup hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Lauren C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Sarath C.-
Please accept our apologies for the reservation error, unfortunately we encountered unforeseen circumstances and we were unable to fulfill your room request. We hope the next time you travel to the area you give us another chance to make things right.