“Great lunch, lots of choices, quick service”
Review of Never Enough Thyme

Never Enough Thyme
Ranked #57 of 546 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I have been here twice and both times the place has been busy, but the line goes quickly to order. Then we find seats and the food is brought to us. There are lots of choices from soup to cold or hot sandwiches to pasta to salad. I love their new potato salad, it is exceptional. This is a new regular lunch spot for my coworkers and me.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

Great unique place to get breakfast or lunch! You can get carryout dinners as well! The poppyseed chicken (dinner carryout) is AWESOME! And, their breakfast bowls are equally as good!

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped by today by chance and are so glad we did! We ordered a NET jumble with bacon to share and it was amazing. I loved the fresh biscuit on top. It came in a huge bowl and it was enough for my husband and I to share. Service was good. I'd definitely visit again!

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

This place has great fresh salads and sandwiches. And it is nice to support a local business! Usually crowded around lunch time but line moves fast and food comes out quick.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

As far as local cafes go, you can't beat this little gem. The breakfast menu is delicious, the pastries and pies fantastic, and the sandwiches and soups feel like grandma made them.

In fact the only drawback to this restaurant is how amazingly crowded it gets, surely due to its high popularity. It is buzzing with patrons on the typical day around noon - and sometimes it feels a little too crowded.... but it's good enough for me to go back anyway! :)