“Delicious sandwiches and soups”
Review of Wildflour

Wildflour
Ranked #35 of 535 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Love the Seinfeld! Delicious sandwiches and soups. Pricey for a strip mall. Interior could use a makeover or else just fully embrace the idea of a dive spot.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Just had lunch here and it was fabulous!!! I had the Jalapeño lime chicken over lettuce and my husband had hammered turkey sandwich. We loved both. He had tomato soup & I had black beans. We also bought a crack brownie (must have). We will definitely come back here next time in town. I forgot to take photos before so you only get to see after.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

My friends and I go here for lunch occasionally and have always had a good meal. The food is delicious! Rosemary chicken sandwich paired with their tomato bisque soup is fantastic!! Service is good and food always comes out hot. For dessert, the butterfinger brownie is to die for! It is one of my favorite desserts!!

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Everything here is excellent. Today i had the blt with today cheese. It was excellent. Our group had a variety of items and everyone loved it. You have to try the "crack" brownies and donut, they ate amazing.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Saw reviews online and ordered the salmon BLT. It's no longer on the menu but they offered to make it anyway. Also tried the tomato basil soup. One of the BEST soup and sandwiches I've had. The bread was so soft. The salmon seasoned well and cooked perfectly. The horseradish sauce perfectly balanced. And the soup. Delicious. Flavorful. I wanted to lick the bowl Great little spot I hope to return to check out the rest of the menu.