“Don't Miss Prime Rib Mondays! Friendly Staff & Great Food!”

Village Tavern Alpharetta
Reserve with OpenTable
Village Tavern Alpharetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 535 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Haynes Bridge Rd.Westside pkwy.
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I was staying in the TownePlace Suites Alpharetta on business in late August. On the Monday I was there, I asked the front desk attendant at the hotel if there was a casual restaurant for dinner within walking distance they could recommend. They had a couple of suggestions but said the Village Tavern had good food, a nice selection of Craft Beer on tap and on Mondays had a Prime Rib Dinner special. Even better, it was across the street!

They were right on the money! I was alone, so I ate at the bar. It was as good as they said it would be. This was a great suggestion. The Prime Rib was excellent; a nice, generous, tender cut. The staff was attentive & efficient.

It was more crowded than I expected it to be on a Monday. There was no wait for tables, but there were people at a lot of the tables & the bar was full. I guess word has gotten out. The fact that is was so close to where I was staying & it was so good, made this a real find for me. I will definitely go back here next time I am in the Alpharetta area, even if I have to drive to get there!

1  Thank Jim-V-NYC

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This restaurant tries to be everything to everyone and fails. It is not a fast food restaurant it is not a fine dining restaurant and it does not do pub very well. Service was slow and not friendly call it what it is a very large Bar.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Kind of hidden in the woods between some business campuses in Alpha. But worth finding it. Convenient to many locations, it is on / just off Northpiint Pkway. Large place with great lighting super drinks and food and wonderful wait staff in the bar and at the tables. Love this place for weekday lunch and happy hours or cocktails. Making plans to come back for dinner and weekends too.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Village Tavern features great food, warm surroundings, and friendly service - everything people want in a nice dining experience.

Their Sunday brunch is terrific, and lunch/dinner meals beyond the boring found in other places.

Enjoyment is a regular thing here.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We can always depend on good good and great service.
Although a bit loud at times the selection of entrees is excellent.
We enjoy going every two months or so.