“Quick, early lunch”
Review of Schlotzsky's

Schlotzsky's
Ranked #243 of 534 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Dropped in ahead of lunch hour to get a quick bite. Really enjoy this chain's sourdough bread and toasted sandwiches. This location's staff and service were great. Good wi-if, too.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Great sandwich place. Anything I have ever ordered has been very good. Don't care for the brand of chips they carry but to each his own.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

My recent business lunch here was a total disaster. After waiting in line to place our order each of the four entrees came out 5 minutes apart. By the time the last entrees arrived those who were served first had finished. The food was fine but complete disaster on service

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I have been a fan of Schlotzky's since I was in college in Austin, where the first restaurant opened. Over the years they have added additional options to the menu but my favorite has always been The Original - meats, cheeses, and more on a toasted sourdough bun. Don't like one of the ingredients? No problem, they assemble them to order so just ask for modifications. And while the kids menu has also expanded over the years, you can't go wrong with the simple cheese pizza that even fussy eaters should love.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I rather enjoyed the food overall it's just that getting a so called bigger sandwich left me highly disappointed in not
A. Filling me up
B. Getting more value

The meat was the same as a regular and it was just. Bigger bum and wasted calories

A drink and a cookie later and I'm out 13.50