Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$165
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$164
US$149
Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$219
US$188
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskbang for your buckroom was cleanpull out sofagranite countertopstwo bedroom suiteextended staysouthern hospitalityhotel breakfastbusiness hotelbusiness travelgreat ratehome away from homenorth point mallsabrinakitchenetteatlanta
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Booked one night for business. Received a text message alert notifying me my room was ready. Arrived to check in and room wasn't ready. Was told it would be 15 minutes. So much for mobile check in. Used the restroom in the lobby and the toilet was disgusting. Thought about fixing myself a cup of coffee but the "on us" coffee area was filthy as well. Room was clean as I had hoped since I had to wait. Softball team was staying at the hotel which made for a less than peaceful experience...running up and down the halls, horse playing in lobby and pool area, blaring music outside my window as they practice in the field next to my room. Next time I am this way I will book elsewhere.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel sits back a bit off the main road. It's nice and quiet. The staff was very courteous and nice. The facilities were very clean and well kept. It had a nice little market in the lobby for those late night snacks.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. We had a 2 bedroom suite with a pull out sofa. It accommodated us as family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children) easily. The kitchen area was clean and welcoming. The hotel breakfast was okay and would be better if there were more choices. Great location, it's located within a couple of miles from a very nice high end shopping mall. The price was outstanding($109 per night). The drive to the City of Atlanta is about 20min with no traffic however with the Atlanta traffic please be prepared for a longer trip. I would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Demetrius at the front desk was awesome. All those stars belong to him. He was working alone when I called in and he had a guest he was checking in. Promptly apologized for the very small delay time, got right back with me, and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Booking a hotel room(especially over the phone and ON the night you're checking in), is like pulling teeth...but not this time! Expert, friendly, prompt, and informative check-in.
The room was also quite nice for the price. 5/5 would recommend, but without Demetrius it would've just been a four.
Thanks for that wow factor! This is the kind of thing I expect from Marriott, and I was not disappointed!

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I called in the day we were arriving to request a crib. I let them know I was going to be arriving late and would need it set up when I arrived. I checked in about 11:30pm and there was no crib in the room. I called and the lady said she would check to see if there was one. She called me back and told me my husband could go over and get it and put it together. She said it wasn't a fold up one and it had to be put together & she couldn't find the sheets. The last thing we wanted to do was put a crib together after a 2 hour flight and an hour drive with a 1 year old. I asked if we could just be brought a crib the next day. We arrived back to our room the next day around 4 to find no crib. I called and asked for a crib to be brought to us. She said she'd send someone over with a crib. At 5:00 I called back since we still didn't have a crib. She said he delivered it but yet there was no crib. It turns out he delivered it to the wrong room. So finally we ended up with one which didn't have any sheets. Luckily I brought my own.
The hotel is VERY noisy. We were next to the door and I think it had a loose metal plate so every time someone walked on it, it made a very loud noise. Something housekeeping would notice every day they went through that door. We had a dog staying near us and we heard the dog a lot. This is not a quiet peaceful hotel at all.
The kitchen in the room was nice. Also, the breakfast isn't bad. That's about the only nice things about this peppery.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family