All reviews front desk room was clean two bedroom suite business hotel business travel home away from home kitchenette silverware pets rates mattress avalon
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We had a nice two bedroom suite for a very reasonable price. It was so comfortable and perfect for our situation. Had a minor problem with the toilet and Tashana at the front desk was super helpful and quickly resolved the problem even over the holiday. Breakfast was good and everything well maintained (toilet problem was a fluke, I would say). I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TownePlace Suit... A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Margaret K,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your visit to Alpharetta GA! We appreciate your feed back in regards to the helpful service your received here from Tashana as well as comfortable accommodations during your stay. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team.
Should your travels bring you back to Alpharetta we would be happy to have you.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I have to thank Demetrius, the front desk person who checked my family in at the TowneHouse Suites in Alpharetta, Georgia tonight. He saved the day and went beyond the call of duty. The website advertised that rollaway beds were available. There were 4 in my party (my husband, me, my 19 year old son and 21 year old daughter). We had reserved a one bedroom suite with a sofa bed, but needed that rollaway too. When I arrived to find out that they no longer offered rollaway beds, I was quite distraught, as my kids are too old and too big to be sharing a double sized sofa bed. We made this reservation based on what the website offered and it was going on 9:30pm. Demetrius offered to give us another room to accommodate our sleeping arrangements for two nights at no additional charge. He was so wonderful and understanding. I've been a Marriott Rewards member for many years and the service tonight is why I will continue to be for years to come!
Lenora

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2017

We had two rooms for 3 nights, and enjoyed our stay. A few "hiccups" during check-in (asked for lower floor, got 3rd floor, needed roller cart - but all were being held in other rooms, asked for extra towels and sheets for pull out beds - had to get them delivered after arrival). But the service was SO friendly and helpful! Both clerks were delightful, and remedied all they could immediately! The pull out sofa bed was a full-size mattress, and very uncomfortable - I was glad we brought a blow up mattress in case of this problem. The kitchen was well-stocked with glasses, silverware, etc., and the refrigerator was full size. The pool area was pretty sparse, and the water was Freezing, especially considering the 85 degree days! The best part of our stay occurred when we realized this property is only a block away from Avalon, a beautiful work/play/live development!

Room Tip: Stay away from the rooms next to the elevator - loud hum whenever the elevator is in operation...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Booked one night for business. Received a text message alert notifying me my room was ready. Arrived to check in and room wasn't ready. Was told it would be 15 minutes. So much for mobile check in. Used the restroom in the lobby and the toilet was disgusting. Thought about fixing myself a cup of coffee but the "on us" coffee area was filthy as well. Room was clean as I had hoped since I had to wait. Softball team was staying at the hotel which made for a less than peaceful experience...running up and down the halls, horse playing in lobby and pool area, blaring music outside my window as they practice in the field next to my room. Next time I am this way I will book elsewhere.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel sits back a bit off the main road. It's nice and quiet. The staff was very courteous and nice. The facilities were very clean and well kept. It had a nice little market in the lobby for those late night snacks.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business