Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$94
US$91
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$127
US$104
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$129
US$143
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$119
Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$104
HIExpress.com
US$199
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbang for your buckpull out sofatwo bedroom suitehotel breakfastbusiness hotelbusiness travelhome away from homekitchenetteatlantaclosetsilverwarepetsratesmattressavalon
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

If you travel for business you always look for a Hotel near to your meeting location, with clean rooms, parking possibilities and breakfast included.
The Marriott Town Place suites offer all what is needed. No surprises and a good price quality ratio. Will I use the The Marriott Town Place again?

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
TownePlace Suit... A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Agn28,

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay here at the TownePlace Suites Alpharetta. We are glad to hear that the amenities offered met your expectation!
Please feel free to stay with us during your next visit to Alpharetta GA, we are happy to have you.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I want to thank Demetrius, the concierge, for being so helpful. We came to Alpharetta for just one night and reserved one room with a double bed and pullout sofa, however, when we got settled we figured out we needed more room. Demetrius gave us a great rate and the room across the hall. Great customer service!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TownePlace Suit... A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Evansmom67,

Thank you so much for visiting the TownePlace Suites Alpharetta! I am overjoyed to hear that your stay exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your comments with Demetrius to encourage him to keep up the amazing work. Should your travels bring you back to Alpharetta we'd love to have you back!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

The front desk worker Demetrius was wonderful help with getting our room last minute. Highly recommend. Nice clean rooms!! Great location for all Alpharetta events. This place has plenty free parking and it quiet. I only chose 4 stars because the pull out couch was very uncomfortable, but that is when Demetrius came to save the day. He hooked us up with another room right next door. Great value and great stay.

Room Tip: Quiet, cozy, and reasonable
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

314allie,

We know you have many options when it comes to your lodging needs in Alpharetta GA. We thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites Alpharetta! We are glad to see that your accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope to have you back during your next visit to Alpharetta.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We had a nice two bedroom suite for a very reasonable price. It was so comfortable and perfect for our situation. Had a minor problem with the toilet and Tashana at the front desk was super helpful and quickly resolved the problem even over the holiday. Breakfast was good and everything well maintained (toilet problem was a fluke, I would say). I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TownePlace Suit... A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Margaret K,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your visit to Alpharetta GA! We appreciate your feed back in regards to the helpful service your received here from Tashana as well as comfortable accommodations during your stay. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team.
Should your travels bring you back to Alpharetta we would be happy to have you.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I have to thank Demetrius, the front desk person who checked my family in at the TowneHouse Suites in Alpharetta, Georgia tonight. He saved the day and went beyond the call of duty. The website advertised that rollaway beds were available. There were 4 in my party (my husband, me, my 19 year old son and 21 year old daughter). We had reserved a one bedroom suite with a sofa bed, but needed that rollaway too. When I arrived to find out that they no longer offered rollaway beds, I was quite distraught, as my kids are too old and too big to be sharing a double sized sofa bed. We made this reservation based on what the website offered and it was going on 9:30pm. Demetrius offered to give us another room to accommodate our sleeping arrangements for two nights at no additional charge. He was so wonderful and understanding. I've been a Marriott Rewards member for many years and the service tonight is why I will continue to be for years to come!
Lenora