Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$104
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$136
US$114
Hampton.com
US$129
US$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$139
US$119
Staybridge.com
US$91
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$188
US$169
GardenInn.com
US$169
US$159
  • Pool
US$199
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I have the lucky to stay in this hotel for 5 nights very close to my final destination
The people in the front desk amazing always smiling and helping I'm so thankful to them because their help
If you are visiting Alpharetta don't hesitate and stay here
Felicidades

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This facility housed us and a number of our business associates for a two-day conference. The room was adequate, the staff was friendly, self-serve hot breakfast was provided, and our needs were met. The room was clean and the air conditioning worked.

The hallway was a little noisy at night,

The cleaning staff did not understand the meaning of the "Do Not Disturb" tag that I placed on the door knob in the morning (I had to go to the front desk to get one because there were none in the rooms!)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I stayed because I was going to a concert near by and this was the closest thing to the concert. The hotel seems to be in a ok area a lot of traffic going no matter what time it is. I came back at night and didn't feel unsafe. I was on the second floor. The room was a large king room with a couch a coffee table and a desk. The sink is in the bathroom didnt bother me but I know some people thats a issue. The room was clean and smelled good. My only issue is that all that covers the windows in the room are shear see through wisp of what is suppose to be curtains they dont keep the light out they dont keep people from seeing in. I found if you have issue sleeping with lights on this might not be the best place my room was right above the office and the had the lights for the sign on shining right into that window I put a eye mask on but I usually keep the curtains closed. Also if you want a snack from the machines the ones on the 3rd floor are cheaper than the first floor ones. Not sure why but yea. I did see the exercise room looks like its all in working order but I didnt try anything. The breakfast was crowded and ran out of things but Im think they had a ball team the days I was teenage boys and they where trying to keep stuff stocked. Overall it was a good stay and if I was in the area again I would stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2017

This letter is to serve as my formal complaint regarding the poor service and harassment that I received at the Comfort Inn located at 5455 Windward Pkwy W, Alpharetta, GA 30004.

I made two reservations at this property to stay for a family reunion over the 4th of July holiday weekend. One reservation was originally made in my Aunts name, but on June 19th, 2017 I called customer service to have the reservation updated to my name and my credit card. I was advised to call contact the hotel directly to let them know I would be checking in. Upon check in-I provided my ID as well as credit card information and checked into both rooms without issue.

On 7/1 around 12pm, I called the front desk to request additional towels due to our room not being serviced. I was told that this was a self-service hotel and I had to come get my own towels. Frustrated, as I have NEVER been told this before, I saw the housekeeping on my floor and grabbed towels from her myself. On 7/2 around 1pm I again called to request more towels and to report that the sink was not draining in the bathroom. I was again told that this is a self-service hotel and I needed to come down to get towels and that someone will service my room when they can. I then asked the gentleman on the phone, who identified himself only as John, who the manager was because I was unhappy with the level of service being provided. John stated he was the manager. I asked who was his manager that I could speak to. He refused to give me a name or any contact information. He then stated that I must show him my ID when I come downstairs to get towels. I went downstairs and saw the housekeeper by the name of Mercedes cleaning rooms on the first floor. I approached her directly and asked for towels in which she provided me without hesitation, as she had done the day prior. I was then approached by John while getting the towels who asked me what my name was then demanded that I show him ID. I stated that I already provided ID and my credit card upon check-in and did not need to provide it again. He began to follow me and ask me a variety of questions as I walked back towards the elevator. I asked him to please leave me alone and he began to raise his voice, demanding that I answer his questions. I then advised him he was making me extremely uncomfortable in which caused him to become even more verbally aggressive. I repeatedly asked him to stop and that he was making me uncomfortable as I continued to walk away from him. I pressed the button for the elevator, the doors opened and I stepped on and pressed my floor number. He stood in the opening of the elevator and held out his left arm preventing the elevator from closing. He continued to yell at me. I walked passed him, under his arm and took the stairs. This ended his confrontation. I immediately called my aunt, who originally made the reservation and advised her of what happened. She called and spoke to John directly and was given the same aggressive tone. He refused to provide her with his last name or contact information to file a complain

I am a woman who was alone being yelled at and followed by a male who is supposed to be a manager of a property in which I was a paying customer. This all happened because I asked to speak to someone about the service I was receiving.
I checked out of my rooms on 7/4/2017 approximately at 11am. John was at the desk and I asked for the receipts for one of the rooms. He then asked me for my ID, I stated he didn’t need that to give me the receipt for my charges. I asked for his name, he refused to provide his last name again stating that it was not needed. I advised him I would be making a formal complaint and he began to raise his voice and tell me to get out and that he called corporate and that I would never be able to stay there again. I did NOTHING wrong in this situation. I did not damage any property, disrespect him, no noise complaints, nothing. During my stay, my room was NEVER cleaned nor was the sink drainage issue fixed, the comforter has yellow stains and the air conditioning had mold. I have never been fearful of a hotel manager before nor received suck horrible service in my life. Comfort Inn has lost a customer for life!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Clean nice room great location hot breakfast.... would recommend anyone to this place! Only thing a male worker tried to come in really early multiple times was a stay over. Please announce ones self before trying to come in. It's not the worst thing but just something to keep in mind other than that everything was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple