Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
RM 1,385
RM 1,385
RM 1,386
Steven L
Fantastic Beach Vacation
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 May 2021
Our stay at Mahogany Bay was excellent. The staff was attentive, the food options were delicious and the private beach was the cherry on top. We also did a snorkeling tour through the hotel that we would highly recommend as well. Bikes were available for free and a great way to get into San Pedro town
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    RM 767
    RM 789
2.7 km from Mahogany Bay Resort & Beach Club, Curio Collection by Hilton
Free parking
Enjoy that view and the sea breeze!!!
Tripadvisor
12.0 km from Mahogany Bay Resort & Beach Club, Curio Collection by Hilton
Pool
View more hotels in San Pedro
1,189 results
All reviews taco shack family cottage dirty martini garden cottage diamond member private beach is beautiful the cottages golf cart the main house minute boat ride main restaurant sea lice paddle boards fitness center ambergris caye bug spray tacos
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021

My wife and I spent three nights at the Mahogany Bay Resort and loved it! The people were all so nice! The rooms were clean and spacious. The decor around the resort is beautiful as well as airy and welcoming. There is so much to do there from the private beach to renting golf carts and viewing the island to booking scuba or snorkeling tours or mainland tours. We will definitely consider the resort in any future trip to Ambergris Caye.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2021

First and for most, it’s a beautiful resort of what you would expect from these photos from hammocks, wildlife, beautiful landscaping, pool beds and having what you need for a getaway, an island escape. The staff made me feel like I was “VIP”, they are genuinely kind and let’s remember, we are not a full year from border closures so some things may not be 100 percent of what you would expect of a Las Vegas resort that is seeing thousands of travelers at a time. But the cleanliness, safety, accommodating experience and hospitality is remarkable. I can’t wait to come back again. They left me a great surprise in my room, cake and began to learn me by name by the fourth day. My visit was for my birthday.

As a female traveler, I would stay here and recommend it to others. They help you accommodate how to get to and from airports, shops in town and anything you need.

The on site tour guides were also extremely helpful too. The rooms, I thought I was going to be a bit afraid of insects but I did not experience any and I loved the design of it. It’s farmhouse but modern. The private beach is divine.

What I wish there was, an ATM. I wanted to tip, and give more money in cash but couldn’t. I had to go into town and I didn’t want to personally rent a golf cart. But I know for next time, I’m sure by then it will be built up more (there is construction on the property) and at last but not least - sleep quality is above the best I’ve stayed across my travels. The food shacks also didn’t open on time everyday, but the taco shop did and they sang me happy birthday.
Thanks for having COVID testing onsite, See you again with my husband this time.

Room tip: Try to see a map, look at units in the middle paths
5  Thank lovetotravelyvo
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Everything was amazing! The massage, the beach, the boat trip, the birthday favors, the coffee shop. Our room was clean, bed was comfortable, food was delicious! I did not want to leave and will make sure I definitely come again.

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Reviewed 25 May 2021

The good: Randy in room dining chef was excellent. Highly recommend him and Chef Adan. Concierge staff excellent in particular Stephanie. The bad front desk slow and not friendly. Water pressure poor for two days. Wi-fi is horrible. We were not told restaurant shacks only take cash. Japanese restaurant has to be paid separately. Beach Club short on chairs. Phone system went out for 1/2 day. You have to request housekeeping we were never told this. Two days we requested they never showed up.

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
2  Thank FarAway179118
Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

Booked a family (adults) vacation and was disappointed in the communication from the staff. San Pedro is friendly, the facility is nice but no one there can answer a question. And everything at the resort is very expensive. Be ready to pay.

Trip type: Travelled with family