“Relaxing!”

Ocean Essence Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 12 years experience the original over water day spa in San Pedro . We pride as being the number one spa on trip advisor and have all certified and well experienced massesuse
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I loved my massage here! Soooo relaxing! The head massage was the best I've had yet. Who knew pulling on my hair would feel so good?

All reviews
"lapping"
in 21 reviews
"flor"

Reviewed 3 December 2017

If I'd only gotten the massage, I would have given this spa a 5-star rating. The massage therapist was attentive and good at her job, and she gave extra attention to some "problem spots" of mine. However, I asked to get the special that was advertised on their board, which included a free manicure or pedicure with the massage. I chose to get a manicure, and I can't tell you how much I regret getting one. First of all, the girl who provided the manicure didn't seem to know what she was doing at all. She filed my nail down to stubs, and the tops appeared raggedy and uneven. She injured me with the cuticle cutter, and didn't push down my cuticles on my actual nail. Her paint job was sloppy and rushed, and the result was terrible. Secondly, it doesn't seem like they clean their equipment at all, and they use all the same tools for each customer, which could spread disease between clients. I also wasn't offered a comfortable seat to get my nails done. I honestly wish I hadn't gotten them done at all. My nails look horrible, and I'm paranoid about getting some kind of infection from their equipment.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Husband and I both had deep tissue massages and enjoyed what Carmen and Shajiri were able to do. Beautiful setting and very friendly ladies. Will come back when on the island.

Sara B, Owner at Ocean Essence Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you very much for your review . We are pleased that you enjoyed your massages

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Had there therapeutic massage! Was just enough pressure! I enjoyed it very much. Fell asleep a couple of times but from what I can recall it was relaxing.

Sara B, Owner at Ocean Essence Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for your review . We are glad you enjoyed your massage

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Had the most amazing massage by Shahiri here at Ocean Essence Day Spa. My friend and I booked at the same time. We arrived just before our therapy time and the girls were warm and very welcoming.

Within no time, we were out of our clothes and in seran wraps. (My first time using one of those). Was interesting. Once we were on the beds, the relaxing music was on, the girls introduced themselves and as I made myself comfortable, she reconfirmed the massage type I would like. Once we've agreed that it would be the relaxation massage, the remainder of the hour was absolutely blissful.

I think I fell asleep at some point, she worked my body over completely .I really needed this. Thank you sooooo much Shahiri. I will surely be sending people your way.

You guys ROCK!!!!

Sara B, Owner at Ocean Essence Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

We Thank you so much for your great review .We are so pleased that we could Provide you with the perfect spa experience .