“Couldn't have been better”

Ocean Essence Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 12 years experience the original over water day spa in San Pedro . We pride as being the number one spa on trip advisor and have all certified and well experienced massesuse
Reviewed 17 March 2018

My wife and I got simultaneous, hour-long messages with Arlet (yes, you pronounce the "T") and Ginie (as in "I dream of ...") on the pier, over the Caribbean, overlooking the little waterpark/bar/zipline operation at the end of the pier. What a well-done and fabulous experience! Highly recommended!

Sara B, Owner at Ocean Essence Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review . We are so happy that you enjoyed your massages at ocean essence . We hope to see you again

All reviews
"flor"
"massaged"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I booked this last minute, they fit me in. It was a good massage and it was wonderful to be out on the dock. The massage therapist catered my massage to what I said I wanted and was very friendly. Only downside is it was late in the day so I got a bit cold by the end.

Sara B, Owner at Ocean Essence Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for your review . We are so pleased that you enjoyed your masssge by our well trained , masseuse . Thank you for choosing ocean essence !

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Lilia gave me the best hot stone massage I've ever had. It was incredible. The ladies at this spa are super friendly and hospitable. Excellent choice for your spa treatments in San Pedro :)

We are so glad you enjoyed your masssge . .Thanks for choosing ocean essence

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Me and my Hubby went and had a couples massage on Valentines Day.

Pro's:
We were greeted by very friendly staff even when we did not have an appointment they were able to work us in about 2 hours later. Every thing was very clean.

Con's:
Located on a very noisy dock. With a water park and bar on the end of the dock!!
Privacy is minimal. Everyone walking down the dock can watch you getting a massage. You can also hear everything they say (VERY HARD TO RELAX)

My massage was just okay....

We paid $130 USD plus tip. My husband also had a massage 200 Yards from this place and it was $35 USD for an hour. Which seemed to be about the normal rate we came across while in Belize.

I really debated writing this review because I know that they can't help what happens on the dock. But I could not relax at all!

Sara B, Owner at Ocean Essence Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank for you your review . Unfortunately during your time at ocean essence we had a sky diving event on the dock that day which happens
Only on a yearly basis .. You happened to be there during that time .
Our prices are baseed on our levels of expertise . All of our masseuses are certified and trained with a quality high standard that you don’t find at other
“ Beach “ massage huts
You paid 65 usd pp or 130 for the couple . The 35 massages are a different level of quality .
Thank you again for your visit to ocean essence