Lowest prices for your stay
RM 2,672
Go to your Happy Price
Jakea J
Absolutely AMAZING!!
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Nov 2023
My husband and I went the Alaia resort for the first time Nov. 17 ,2023. We were celebrating our 10 year anniversary and it was the best experience we could have imagined. We are already discussing when we will go back next year. Shout out to the entire staff...but Elvis was great during check in and out. Javier gave us great service and talked to us about all the things to do on the island.Last but not least KENROY!!! He kept my poolside drinks coming like a champ! The pool BTW is the BEST! Thank you for creating great memories for us Alaia. See you again VERY SOON!
Date of stay: November 2023Trip type: Travelled with family
RM 954
    RM 1,221
5.9 km from Alaia Belize, Autograph Collection
Free parking
Enjoy that view and the sea breeze!!!
Fully refundable
    RM 656
10.9 km from Alaia Belize, Autograph Collection
Pool
View more hotels in San Pedro
All reviews piano bar sea salt reef house marriott property rooftop pool beautiful property oatmeal main pool ocean view secret beach golf cart remembered our names dive center one bedroom suite coconut mojito girls trip maya air
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2023

The resort…10/10
The food… 8/10
The rooms 10/10
Customer service 10/10
My ONLY issue with this resort is that i believe it should be adults-only. My first 2 nights at the resort were miserable. I was next to a family that had 2 younger kids who spent hours crying and shrieking. Which then had the parents yelling at them and each other. And their chaos started at 5am by the way. Kind of sucks to pay money to go somewhere and have less peace than you have at home. I made it a point to go during October when kids are in school, so the resort was mostly couples at the time. However, I think it would be best for all if maybe one or two of the buildings was devoted to couples only. The sound of crying kids and screaming stressed-out parents is a mood killer. Thankfully, for our remaining 4 nights we upgraded ourselves to the one bedroom suite which is one of the best resort rooms I’ve seen in awhile. The suite is super spacious with a balcony so big you could probably do a cartwheel or 2.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jordan W
Maria Novelo, Marketing at Alaia Belize, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2023

Dear Jordan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback about your recent stay at Alaia Belize. We're thrilled to hear that you had an overall positive experience, and we sincerely appreciate your high ratings for our resort, rooms, and customer service.

We understand your concerns about noise disturbances during the first part of your stay, particularly due to the presence of families with younger children. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your suggestion regarding having designated buildings for adults-only accommodations. We are constantly looking for ways to enhance the guest experience, and your feedback is invaluable in that regard.

It's fantastic to hear that the upgrade to the one-bedroom suite made a significant difference for the remaining part of your stay. We're delighted that you enjoyed the spaciousness and amenities of the suite, including the large balcony. Your positive comments about the one-bedroom suite are truly rewarding for our team.

We appreciate your understanding and patience, and we hope that the overall positive aspects of your stay will encourage you to consider returning to our resort in the future. If you decide to visit us again, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team in advance, and we will do our best to ensure a more tranquil and enjoyable experience for you.

Once again, thank you for choosing Alaia Belize, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

sunny regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2023

Alaia Hotel is the most beautiful and comfortable hotel in the island. Clean, wonderful amenities, awesome staff and the best rooms. We were treated with love and care. Special shout out to Elvis that from the first day was a great guide. Jesus gave us some history of the island, plus great advice. Minelia remembered our names every time, and great service. And our favorite taxi driver, Mr. Chi. Thank you all for making our visit wonderful.
Really suggest the Shrimp Pizza and lots of lobster all over. Don't forget the sun screen even when the forecast says rain.

Room tip: Low season is still good.
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Luciana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Alaia Belize! We are thrilled to hear that you found our hotel to be the most beautiful and comfortable on the island. Your kind words about our clean facilities, wonderful amenities, awesome staff, and the best rooms mean the world to us.

It's fantastic to note that our team, especially Elvis, Jesus, Minelia, and Mr. Chi, made a positive impact on your stay. We will make sure to pass along your special shout-outs to them. Your recommendation of the Shrimp Pizza and the abundance of lobster is duly noted! We're delighted that our culinary offerings added to the enjoyment of your visit.

And thank you for the tip about sunscreen, even when the forecast suggests rain. It's these thoughtful insights that can make a significant difference for our guests, and we appreciate you sharing your advice.

We are grateful to have had the opportunity to host you, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our shores for another wonderful stay.

Safe travels, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2023

I traveled with my 2 children to this Alaia Belize property for my sister's wedding. The entire experience was nothing short of amazing, beginning with the hotel room. I travel to several countries a year and this hotel room was by far one of my favorite - ever. As a traveling mother with small children, I value aesthetics, safety, space, bathrooms, access to clean linen, food, and exceptional service for myself and my children. Alaia provided all of the above.

Upon arrival at the hotel, we were greeted with snacks and drinks in the lobby and then escorted to our rooms. My son, 7, made instant friends, and my daughter, one-year-old, was very comfortable (and safe) on the property. We took one of the club cars to explore the city, go to the local market, and buy street food. We also spent days in the pool and ate at all of the establishments on site.

I had some amazing experiences with some of their staff members who I want to highlight: "Aunty" Tricia M. was our 'everything Manager'. On an executive level, she managed all of the moving parts and was present to assist and support us throughout our stay. Other staff members who were very supportive include Jesus, Stephanie, Mark, Roan, Antonio, Angela, Eric, and Elvis! Also, Antonia, who cleared our room!

All of this was made possible by "Make Time for Travel's" very own Cathy Brooks-Oliver who offered white glove service and coordinated all of our travel needs from the states, in-country (Belize), and for our return home.

An overall beautiful wedding on a magical property.

2  Thank Nzingha S
Maria Novelo, Marketing at Alaia Belize, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2023

Dear Nzingha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Alaia Belize. We are delighted to hear that your stay was nothing short of amazing and that you found our property to be one of your favorite hotel rooms ever.

It warms our hearts to know that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations, especially as a traveling mother with small children. We understand the importance of aesthetics, safety, space, and excellent service, and we are thrilled that our property provided all of these for you and your family. Also glad you were able to explore the island, visit the local market, and enjoy street food with the convenience of our club cars.

We appreciate you recognizing some of our dedicated staff members, including "Aunty" Tricia M., who served as your 'everything Manager,' as well as Jesus, Stephanie, Mark, Roan, Antonio, Angela, Eric, Elvis, and Antonia. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to them.

Additionally, we extend our gratitude to Cathy Brooks-Oliver from "Make Time for Travel" for providing white glove service and ensuring a seamless experience for all your travel needs.

We hope to welcome you and your family back in the future for more unforgettable moments.

Reviewed 14 November 2023

Alaia! Alaia! Alaia!!! What can I not say about this place…I celebrated one of my most precious times of my life there with my most precious people with me…family and friends. Alaia hosted about 70 of my friends and family for my wedding in September 2023. My groom and I hosted 3 out of the 5 days through dinners, celebrations, the rehearsal, the wedding ceremony , and the reception at Alaia. From the time we selected this beautiful destination there were several meetings with my travel agent, wedding coordinator( shout out to Cathy @Make Time for Travel and Evelyn @Exquisite Events) and Tricia McDonald who connected and coordinated us with various other staff there including vendors to help make my day the most special. As we touched down in Belize and made our way to Alaia we were greeted with friendly faces, white glove customer service and Tricia who set up tastings , meetings, and toured us around the property. My family and friends felt like this was our home away from home immediately…at least for the next week. There were some last minute changes and modifications that took place on behalf of our party and Tricia was there each step of the way to assist and resolve any and all issues. The actual wedding was beautiful I could not have dreamt of a more amazing venue along with service and just the energy of the Alaia property in general. I am so appreciative for all the staff who helped , assisted, and managed our events and family and friends lol , for it to have been such a large group, there were little to no hiccups which made me feel at ease and grateful for choosing the right property!

If you are like me , I rely heavily on reviews and gut intuition, so if you are looking for a sign on where to go next or host your next special event…THIS IS IT! Ask for Tricia specifically because she comes with a great attitude, solution-focused personality, and take charge energy along with the many people she works with!

1  Thank A S
Maria Novelo, Marketing at Alaia Belize, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2023

Dear A S,

We are genuinely moved by your heartfelt review and honored to have been a part of such a special chapter in your life. Thank you for choosing Alaia Belize as the backdrop for your wedding celebration, and for taking the time to share your experience.

Reading about your journey from the initial stages of planning to the magical moments of your wedding day brings immense joy to our team. We are thrilled to have played a role in hosting you, your groom, and the cherished circle of family and friends who joined the celebration. It warms our hearts to know that from the moment you selected Alaia, the coordination with your travel agent, wedding coordinator, and our team, especially Tricia McDonald, contributed to a seamless and unforgettable experience. We're delighted that you and your guests felt at home, and we take pride in providing white-glove customer service and creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere.

Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and Thank you again for making Alaia Belize a part of your cherished memories.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 November 2023

Tricia Mcdonald and her team made a difference. I m really please with the knowledge and skills of Trica and her staff. My daughters wedding was s success as a result. It started with Ms C. Brooks Oliver, travel agent and extended to the experience hands of Ms T. Mcdonald, the beautiful and well maintained Alila, beautiful rooms, warm and inviting staff. There wasn't one complaint out of about 60 of our guest. All was please & impressed.

Room tip: Alila is a first class hotel. Great value, beautiful atmosphere, good food.
1  Thank Sharon S

Dear Sharon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us! We are truly delighted to hear that Tricia McDonald and her team played a significant role in making your daughter's wedding a success. We take great pride in providing a beautiful and well-maintained venue, and we are thrilled that you found our property to be just that.

The fact that there wasn't a single complaint among the 60 guests is the highest compliment we could receive. We strive to exceed expectations, and your positive feedback is a testament to our dedication to making every event special.

We truly appreciate your trust in us for such an important occasion, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Alaia Belize for future celebrations and authentic Belizean getaways. If there's anything more we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know.