This is my first tripadvisor review. We just returned from a fabulous stay at Victoria House. On the first night of our arrival, my husband got really sick (likely from something that had been incubating from 2-4 days prior). The hotel staff took great care of him, from getting a doctor to come to the hotel to check up on him, to picking up medication from the pharmacy in town, to making chicken soup (not on the menu) when he regained a bit of appetite. We are very grateful to the staff for taking such good care of us; my husband recovered quickly and was able to enjoy the rest of the vacation. The hotel is lovely, the grounds well maintained, the beach area bigger and better maintained than other hotels (judging from a walk we took from town back to the hotel). Oh, and the food was fantastic; the fish just melts in your mouth. Lots of activities/excursions are offered. We did snorkeling and diving -- the reef is amazing. We really did not want to leave, and look forward to returning (I don't usually return to the same places because I like to try something different).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Victoria House, the order of the day is quite simply relaxation… Located on Ambergris Caye, the largest of the many offshore Belizean Islands, Victoria House is just 2 miles south of picturesque San Pedro Town. The resort offers a taste of barefoot elegance that keeps guests coming back for more. With just 42 guest rooms ranging in style from thatch roof casitas to beachfront villas with private pools, plantation style rooms and stunning ocean view villas, the only challenge is making the choice of where to hang your swimsuit at night. The Palmilla Restaurant and Admiral Nelsons Bar are renowned for fine food and drink complimented by extraordinary, personalized service. Attention to detail by staff and management alike has garnered accolades from international media and awards from prestigious organizations such as Conde Nast Traveler, Conde Nast Johansens and Trip Advisor. Even more telling is the number of guests who chose to make Victoria House their destination of choice, year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, AAE Travel Pte Ltd and Agoda so you can book your Victoria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria House Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria House Belize/San Pedro
- Victoria San Pedro