Lowest prices for your stay
RM 789
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
MCinCO
Littleton, Colorado
We LOVE Ramon's!!
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Aug 2021
We are a family of 4 with 2 preteen girls. We wanted a peaceful safe friendly place where we could swim and snorkel - AND relax on the beach or by the pool - right were we were staying. Loved this place and the people who work here. Just minutes in the golf cart from airport to the resort. We could also walk into town along the beach. Jumping off of the pier (we saw dolphins and rays right there!) was a highlight. The food was delicious and we enjoyed the dining area, shady but with breezes. Great coffee/smoothie/ bar and gift shop too. The property is like living in the jungle with tropical trees, plants and birds all around, and lit paths at night. The kids loved the independence, being able to go back and forth from our room to the restaurant and pool. We had a room in the interior of the property, because all of the beachfront were full or couldn't accommodate 4 people. That in fact was a blessing on a couple of windy days! The room as immaculate and bug-free the whole visit. Found some good books for all ages in the lobby "library" too. The beach hammocks and pool /beach side lounging areas were perfect for coffee, reading, and happy hour. We had a great experience renting a golf cart from Ramon's for a day to check out Secret beach. And there's a grocery store and ice cream place within minutes walking. Most, we could tell that the people working here are happy to be there. Jorge, or "Chief" was always telling jokes at meal time, Christian always had a smile too. Kareem and Ron made us feel right at home too! Thank you to all. Can't wait to return.
RM 2,722
RM 1,385
  • Curio
2.7 km from Ramon's Village Resort
Free parking
Enjoy that view and the sea breeze!!!
RM 627
    RM 332
1.1 km from Ramon's Village Resort
View more hotels in San Pedro
1,962 results
All reviews pineapple dive shop dive staff dive master ambergris caye golf cart blue hole thatch roof beachfront room in town great diving fish dive vacation restaurant staff every morning nurse sharks tropical paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2021

Let me thank the amazing staff first--Jose (the best) and Carlos at the front desk. Jack and the rest of the upbeat restaurant crew. And the staff at the dive shop were all knowledgeable and welcoming. We were new divers and Adolfo was our divemaster for several days and taught us so much and was so patient. Fantastic dive shop. Even the staff at the stores were really pleasant. The rooms were very nice, the property was beautiful and well maintained. I could have stayed for a year. The location was central and we could everywhere easily which was nice since we had older kids who would have whined otherwise. Tip from the front desk crew: walk the pier at night and look down. You will barracuda and might find eagle rays! I was so happy to swim with the eagle rays. Just bring a strong flashlight. Our local dive shop recommended this place to us and we were so glad we listened. Even if we weren't diving, I would stay for the cleanliness, ambiance and welcoming staff.

Reviewed 3 August 2021

Ive been going to San Pedro for years and when my disabled mom and her friends wanted to see my happy place, I knew Ramon's would be the best choice for them since they would be spending most of their time at the resort. But what I did not expect was the amount of attentive care my mom would receive from all the guys working there. It really makes me emotional to know that everyone there took time to talk with my mom, make sure she was ok and if they saw her walking the grounds, they were going out of their way to help her walk and get to where she wanted to go. She now understands why I love Belize and why I call it my happy place! I just really wanted to say thank you to everyone at Ramons who made my moms last vacation memorable. I am beyond grateful to all of you, seriously beyond grateful!! Thank you all soooo much for the bottom of my heart. Ill see you guys next time :)

1  Thank Chelsea B
Reviewed 3 August 2021

Stopped by Ambergris Caye for the day and stumbled upon ramon's. The restaurant was nice, but my favorite parts were the pool and the beachfront area. It seems as soon as you walk in, the temperature drops 10 degrees which is SO appreciated in the July heat, if I were to go back to this caye I would visit Ramon's again.

1  Thank Mariana B
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

Lush, lovely landscape with a remarkably non-kitschy Mayan jungle theme. Even looking out the window of the unit is like peering into a rain forest. Friendly, helpful staff. Good food, and a very convenient, comfortable dining space right on the beach. The beach is *really* nice (especially the hammocks!), and the dive center is first-rate. We're very impressed, and we'll be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2021

This review is 1 month overdue but I would not forgive myself if I didn't write a review for this STELLAR property. We stayed 10 nights here May 30th-June 9th. The property was first class from the beginning. We booked our stay directly through Ramons and they facilitated our flights to and from San Pedro from Belize City as well! Upon arrival we were in heaven! My husband and I were traveling with our 11 and 13 year old girls who have had the chance to travel to many, many places. They were in heaven as well. The pool is quaint and refreshing. The rooms were impeccably clean and this continued throughout our stay. Never did a day go by when our room wasn't cleaned spotless not towels refreshed, etc. Every room on the property gives you the island feel. If you are looking for the grandeur of the Westin or Four Seasons, this is not it. These rooms make you feel you are staying on a true island with all the beauty surrounding it. I l loved there were not TV's either. My kids needed to disconnect anyhow. The beach was raked EVERY morning for hours to get rid of the sea grass and we NEVER had to wait for a beach chair or beach palapa like you do in Hawaii or some Mexico resorts! The diving staff (Josh) was incredible as we took snorkel trips a few times and my husband and daughter dove with Adolf. You will not find a better diving/snorkling staff on the island. NOW last but not least was the restaurant staff. We all just adored each and everyone of them. Christian was attentive each and every day while refilling drinks and gave us island tips on a daily basis.(The Hermit Crab races on Thursday nights down the beach along with Secret Beach was our favorite. Eat at the Blue Bayou in Secret Beach for an experience of a waiter bringing you food and drinks right out to your table IN the ocean) JORGE, JACK, all these men working at Pineapples deserve a RAISE. They never once had a negative attitude and made us feel like family. I apologize for the missed names but truly every employee at Pineapples was top notch. The food was great, we especially loved the breakfast options. Always try the specials on the board for lunch or dinner, we felt these never disappointed! The fish is excellent on the island. We rented a golf cart from Ramons to cruise the island. I would highly recommend doing this to really get a feel for San Pedro. A week rental is the most cost effective. Golf carts are really the only way to see the island and not expensive at all. Rentals at the resort are easy and always available. I hope this review helps someone make up their mind about staying at this property. We have stayed all over the world and this HANDS DOWN was one of our best family vacations! Bring your smile, get ready to relax, and enjoy the MOST amazing island people and staff. We can't wait to come back! OH, and it's super SAFE. With 2 tween girls, they never every felt unsafe anywhere on San Pedro if that doesn't say something!! Until next time Ramon's...you were the BEST!

Date of stay: June 2021