Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
RM 581
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
RM 483
All reviews individual cabins golf cart in town mini fridge sitting area victoria house the air conditioning wi fi great pool lounge chairs secret beach kitchenette marcy resort island dock cottage
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2023

We were glad we chose this place to stay. Individual cabins provided privacy. When our AC didn't work the first night, they changed our room right away. They rent golf carts on site. Nice pool, and TOAST, restaurant on site, was great. We were picked up for tours on the pier in front of the hotel. No walk in beach but sand and lounge chairs in front of the seawall.
Very nice people in management, housekeeping, and front desk.

Date of stay: January 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lee-el Shoshtari, Revenue Management at Royal Caribbean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2023

Thank you for your review. We'd be glad to host you again anytime you come to San Pedro

Reviewed 30 December 2022

Great bungalow at a great price with wonderful staff. The location next to the beach and within walking distance to several restaurants, a coffee shop, and bars was perfect. My husband and I stayed here for a couple of nights while we were waiting for our friends to join us for the home we rented together. We would totally stay here again.

Room tip: A tip for anyone coming to San Pedro, not just for staying at this resort is to reserve (and pay for) your golf cart prior to arrival.
Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay!
You are always welcome to come and visit us again

Reviewed 18 December 2022

This is a Diamond Resort time share in need of a make over. It's very basic, with Wifi so bad you have to go their bar.
There is no restaurant for breakfast.
The location is NOT a miles south of San Pedro. It is 2.5 miles to the main part of town.
Fortunately, Victoria House is next door for breakfast and Mahogany Bay is across the street.

Date of stay: December 2022
1  Thank Chodo
Lee-el Shoshtari, Revenue Management at Royal Caribbean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2023

Dear guest, I'm glad to say that your notes were taken to heart and now our beach club 'Island Wonder' is serving breakfast every day.
In addition to this, the wifi at the resort was upgraded and you can now have video calls and work while enjoying your vacation.

Reviewed 20 May 2022

If you are looking for a Mariott experience keep looking! However, if you want a local experience with some great locals and forever friendships, this is your place. This is a very clean, safe and well-maintained property. The most important part that I want to highlight is the staff. I cannot say enough good things about how well I was treated at this location by Marcy, Bal and Kimberly. They went over and above to ensure my friends and I had everything we needed. We had interactions with the staff every day and in many cases multiple times per day. Keep up the great work Royal Caribbean Team! I would stay here again!

Date of stay: May 2022
Jenny Smith, Other at Royal Caribbean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2022

Your experiences sound exactly like what we aim to achieve. All the staff is so very glad to hear it.
Thank you for you sweet and honest review. It is much appreciated. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and left you with a taste for more.
You and your friends are always welcome to come and stay with us again

Reviewed 3 February 2022

I cannot say enough good things about Royal Caribbean Resort! For me, the most important part was the staff. Specifically Kim, Marcy, and Bol. The staff was incredibly friendly and attentive. Marcy checked on me every single day and made sure my needs were met. If I needed anything, Marcy made sure I got it and enlisted the help of other staff members if needed. She is a genuinely kind and wonderful person and wants her guests to feel special and cared for, like family. Kim was incredibly helpful and friendly as well. She made arrangements for me and made sure I was comfortable. Bol is another addition to the staff that makes a difference. He helped provide fresh coconuts in the mornings for me, and that was a really special touch.

The staff takes care of the grounds very well. The outside is clean and cared for, the pool was cleaned every single morning while I was there, and if you need a pad for your beach chair then they will make sure you have it. Again, the staff is very attentive to ensure your stay with them is as comfortable as possible.

The room itself was nice! My single cabin/bungalow was perfect. Very important is that the room was clean and ready. Glasses, dishes, silverware are provided. A mini fridge, toasted, and hot water kettle are provided. Everything was clean when I went in and the staff takes great care in disinfecting between guests. The bed, sheets, towels, and furniture are all very clean as well.
There is a tv in the sitting area with cable - including a lot of US channels. The wifi is a little unreliable, but you're not there to be on your phone or laptop the whole time anyway.

The bar/restaurant (Toast Grill and Boozery) next door are convenient and provide great themed nights so you can listen to music or play games.

All in all, it's a fantastic place to stay if you're on a budget. You'll get an awesome experience with the staff as well - I really can't emphasize enough how truly great the staff are. They really enhanced my experience and stay.

Date of stay: January 2022
Jenny Smith, Marketing at Royal Caribbean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2022

Dear Mary,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
The staff at the resort is truly wonderful and we appreciate them all. Your review is important as it shows all of us that our extra effort is making a difference for our wonderful guests!
Thank you again and we'd be glad to host you again next time you come to San Pedro