“Protech Belize an outstanding dive operation”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Protech Dive Centre
Reviewed 9 March 2007

I just returned from a quick 6 day dive trip to Ambergris Caye. Having been a diver and instructor for more than 30 years; I have a lot to compare to, and protech was wonderful to work with. Peter the owner went out of his way to accomodate special requests,. When I was unable to find a dive operator willing to take me deeper into Blue Hole than their standard cattle boat limited to a 130 foot-8 minute tourst dive; he personally organized a special trip for me with himself as my partner (and my non-diver wife so she could snorkel); and did so with only 1 day notice and for exactly the same price as I would have paid for one of the tour-guide baby-sitter trips that only let you dive the hole for about 8 minutes. Thanks to him I managed to film the deeper stallactite formations at 170 feet +, for a 70 minute run-time which would otherwise have been inaccessible with any other dive operator; and he was a perfect dive partner as well. After our diving, he even took hours of his time to offer his local knowledge and help my wife and I plan a land tour in mainland Belize. Thank You Peter again for your first class service and attention and I most definitely plan to return with a group to dive with YOU. For those of you considering dives in Belize; definitely call on Peter at: ---, or email them at counter@protechdive.com. If you want to e-mail me for advice, feel free at FGrieger@aol.com.

7  Thank NAUI6330