“Southside Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2016

My family just wanted to hangout at the house for dinner and swim in the pool so we were looking for a place to get pizza to go. We called Michael, the property manager, and he recommended Southside pizza. My daughters and I rode the bikes over to pick up pizza for the family. We ordered three pizzas and the pizza wheels they were a hit with the family. Everyone was so friendly and we ordered drinks waiting for the pizzas. There were a couple of Canadian girls and they recommended the Ceasar Bloody Mary and it was great! We also liked the mojitos.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

This place is now called Southside Pizza . A fun place to hang for an evening. Some nights live music. The new owner has cleaned and painted the place and has added a great personal touch to her pizza. Dont miss out

2  Thank Joann M
Reviewed 1 April 2016

The owner is Canadian so there always seems to be a bunch of Canadians around :) I am Canadian so I really appreciated that, I thought it was a fun environment with beer, pizza and hockey going on!

The pizza is more expensive than your typical takeout back home but that is because you are on an island! If you're not into pizza, it's still a great hangout to have some drinks, meet some friends and catch some hockey!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Spent Easter weekend at Caye Caulker and while walking around found this place. Ive been a pizza lover all my life and this spot definitely has some of the best pizza i have ever tasted!! That is saying a lot for a pizza place in Belize. Its very difficult to get good ingredients in Belize, but somehow they are doing it!! I wish it was a little more reasonably priced. I paid 70bz (35us) for I think it was called the street slider pizza large. It was very very good though and it did feed a number of people ;) Kudos to the owners for creating such a nice spot in belize!

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

This place has great pizza and great pizza. It is a little
Off the beaten path but well worth it. You can eat in or have pizza delivered.