“Awesome ”
Review of Star Tours

Star Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Star Tours offers Daily Snorkel Tours to sites like Hol-Chan Marine Reserve, the Manatee Reserve, and Shark Ray Alley. We also offer Tours for Cruise Passenger.
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

It was a great experience. We swam with sharks and manatees, we saw an a big but very big turtle, eagle ray, barracudas and many fishes. The captain was great old man who knows everything about the sea, which is important to practice snorkelling in caye caulker. Full recommended, the price was 100 Belize dollars.

All reviews
"captain"
in 7 reviews
"equipment"

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This tour with captain Ninja was great, with 5-6 stops of snorkeling and good food (backed chicken + rice & been).
We saw many corals, sharks, tortules & more. Very recommended!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I went on the tour on Friday September 15, 2017. My boyfriend, my mother and I had an amazing time on the tour. Our tour guide Ninja was a wonderful person and made sure to do everything on the tour that he had promised. He had his son and another young man on the tour with him and they were amazing. His son had got me some great pictures with the Manatee and the sunken ships because I got motion sickness. They took care of my boyfriend and I and still made a great experience for the other people who were on the tour too. I would highly recommend that people take the tour with Ninja and the other two young men. My only negative experience on the tour was when the new Manager ( a Hispanic girl) pulled my family and I aside to apologize for Ninja attitude before the tour started. I guess he and her had a misunderstanding. Now there was nothing wrong with that until she then asked us if we could give him a bad review on trip advisor. I found that very unprofessional as a manager to tell customers to write him a bad review when he didn't have any attitude with us on the tour. Other than that I enjoyed the tour with Ninja.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We partook on the manatee tour, and although we didn't see any manatees, we had a great experience and saw lots of amazing wildlife. Our captain, guide and helper were so friendly and accomodating. I highly recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I picked Star Tours because of Ingrid. She was so friendly and knowledgeable about the options for tours. We picked the 3-stop snorkel tour - coral garden, shark alley, and something else (can't remember the name). They only take small groups, which is soooooo much better than being packed into a boat and swimming with a large group getting fins in your face! Ninja, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable as well. And yes, he did only get out once, as another reviewer mentioned, but that was ok with me. I wasn't looking for a babysitter. We were allowed ample time on our own to explore the coral reefs. We saw turtles, nurse sharks, barracudas, and many other beautiful colorful tropical fish. It was like swimming in an aquarium. The water was crystal clear! If I get a chance to go out again, I will go right back to them. Thanks everyone for a great memory!