“Awesome ”
Review of Star Tours

Star Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Star Tours offers Daily Snorkel Tours to sites like Hol-Chan Marine Reserve, the Manatee Reserve, and Shark Ray Alley. We also offer Tours for Cruise Passenger.
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

It was a great experience. We swam with sharks and manatees, we saw an a big but very big turtle, eagle ray, barracudas and many fishes. The captain was great old man who knows everything about the sea, which is important to practice snorkelling in caye caulker. Full recommended, the price was 100 Belize dollars.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This tour with captain Ninja was great, with 5-6 stops of snorkeling and good food (backed chicken + rice & been).
We saw many corals, sharks, tortules & more. Very recommended!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I went on the tour on Friday September 15, 2017. My boyfriend, my mother and I had an amazing time on the tour. Our tour guide Ninja was a wonderful person and made sure to do everything on the tour that he had promised. He had his son and another young man on the tour with him and they were amazing. His son had got me some great pictures with the Manatee and the sunken ships because I got motion sickness. They took care of my boyfriend and I and still made a great experience for the other people who were on the tour too. I would highly recommend that people take the tour with Ninja and the other two young men. My only negative experience on the tour was when the new Manager ( a Hispanic girl) pulled my family and I aside to apologize for Ninja attitude before the tour started. I guess he and her had a misunderstanding. Now there was nothing wrong with that until she then asked us if we could give him a bad review on trip advisor. I found that very unprofessional as a manager to tell customers to write him a bad review when he didn't have any attitude with us on the tour. Other than that I enjoyed the tour with Ninja.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

If you want to visit many places in a short time then this a tour you want to take. Hotel accommodation and food was good. More choices of intercontinental food for children not from India would have been helpful as having typical Indian food day and night except for one day having not common or popular continental food with cauliflower and bean casserole didn't help. Mexican Italian or American food choices would be helpful along with typical Indian food for 14 days. Tour Manager Raymond was extraordinary wonderful and knowledgeable. Very caring but strict about timing to handle everything efficiently and that help with some layback people in a tour not wanting to follow rules about timing.
One thing I didn't like about Star tour that it does not honor any emergencies at all with severe illness or death and stick to their non refundable policy so even in life and death situation if you were to cancel the tour you would not get any refund back at all.
I would suggest good walking sport shoes , light wind and rain jacket , light summer clothes with cardigan or sweater , a small umbrella, 14 pairs of undergarments and shirts or tops as no laundry facility in Europe or any of the hotels. Pants or bottoms can easily be re worn. Dry snacks would be helpful too. Also would suggest travel light as some hotels had some steps in entrance like Switzerland and a very small elevator so at the end of the day being tired to carry typical 2 bags luggage of 50 pounds or 20 to 22 kilograms would be very difficult. Not only that early in the morning be ready to bring those big bags back to coach to load. Would suggest only one big bag and one small bag.
Coach was comfortable and enough rest breaks and bathroom stops were given but despite of that some passengers used it for BM and it did smell very bad at times.
I do think Star tour overall did good but some passengers didn't follow rules at times. They broke the lines all the times wherever they could from bathroom to photos stop , elevator lines or in a line to boats or snatching good seats in boats or restaurants etc. Thanks to Raymond for at least taking the matter in a hand at least with restaurants seats as he couldn't help with all other places as at times he wasn't there. Some also always tried to come late despite of clear timing given making others wait and late.
I do think it is a team work of star tours and passengers to make any trip wonderful and it would help if Star Tours explains and expect more discipline with these simple rules of lines etc to these bullying passengers too.
All other details of all 14 days were same as mentioned in earlier review with places and what Star Tours shows and I agree with that review for timings or attractions suggestions etc.only difference was, we were given the option of Rome night tour and despite of very very few minutes given especially for photo stops only it was a facinating tour.Also, in Paris Star Tour does not have an option of seeing Norte- Dame cathedral or photo stop.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We partook on the manatee tour, and although we didn't see any manatees, we had a great experience and saw lots of amazing wildlife. Our captain, guide and helper were so friendly and accomodating. I highly recommend!