“You have to do it at least once in your life!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
LJZweck
Port Orange, Florida
“You have to do it at least once in your life!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

It was an amazing trip! The crew was excellent, anything we wanted, any time of the day, and as much as we wanted. It was the ultimate trip for having no cares in the world. We only had a 4 day sail but we got to see some cool sea creatures and island culture. The Doris is a giant yacht for 2 people but the extra room and space made it feel like we were on a floating condo with "so much room for activities". The chef made the best meals and all of the crew members were there to get us anything we needed, even the captain!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the freedom of the sea and all the food and drinks I could handle.
Liked least: it rained but that's not something anyone can help, we still enjoyed hanging out inside for a rainy day movie.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
AHW22
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Amazing week of luxury and adventure aboard Infinity”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

It was a New Year's vacation we'll never forget: aboard Belize Sailing Vacations' catamaran, Infinity, hosted by Captain Cliff and first-mate, Chef Carrie! That rare blend of adventure, beauty, luxury and hospitality made our visit so special. Our favorite moments included snorkeling with rays, sharks and turtles; SCUBA diving near San Pedro; hunting for lion fish; reeling-in the barracuda; reading and sunning on deck; movie nights; volleyball during a rainshower; Secret Sauce; Chef Carrie's Cinnamon French Toast; Captain Cliff's Curry; Chinese lanterns; searching for the perfect shells; and befriending hermit crabs, Dori and Dobby. Our family of four travels throughout the world (with a special love for the Caribbean)...and in our opinion, Cliff, Carrie and Belize Sailing Vacations is very special. We recommend them without hesitation!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ardy52
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Seeing Belize from sea is an interesting alternative to land travel”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Captain Dave and Chef Carrie made our Christmas holiday very special. Each meal was different and very good as well as healthy.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Matthew T
Santa Clara, California
“Completed my ASA bareboat certification. Simply excellent.”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Spent 5 days aboard Aubisque (47' sailing catamaran). I expected to learn how to sail better (which I did) but got a lot more. The hospitality, food, drinks and good times far exceeded my expectations.

Was looking for an option to complete my ASA (American Sailing Association) Bareboat 104 and Bareboat Catamaran 114 courses and Belize Sailing Vacations came up as a good option from the ASA website.

Firstly, we were on board with 2 extremely experienced instructors - Cliff Wilson and Curtis Collins. In itself, that's a pure luxury for anyone learning to sail and more than worthy of chartering BSV for. The amount I learned in this 5 days was immense and I feel very confident taking the next step and taking a Bareboat Catamaran out on my own.

Secondly, the food and drinks were magnificent. I expected glorified camping, but it was much closer to fine dining. To name a few favorites.... Grilled Lobster Tail, Conch Ceviche, Shrimp Curry, Spanish Mackerel and Banana Muffins. They even managed the best Pumpkin Pie I've ever eaten in honor of Thanksgiving - don't ask me how.

Lastly, the company and good times were loads and loads of fun. It's a little daunting to know you're going to be on a 5 day boat trip with people you barely know, but it proved to be very relaxed and comfortable. Cliff and Curtis were great to have on board and really made the trip for us. We also met up with another of the BSV's charter boats and made friends with those on board where we had a great Thanksgiving dinner. The crew on the other boat (Rachael and Genevieve) were very welcoming and a lot of fun too.

All in all, I can't rate this vacation highly enough and I'm really looking forward to doing it again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
baton rouge la
Reviewed 30 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing