“Pizza for everyone.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 May 2016

We first learned of this place through the recommendations of local friends. We were not disappointed. HOT pizza served up with fresh cold watermelon juice and a smile that brightens your day.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Most restaurants are closed on Sunday. I didn't feel like going out to find a place to eat, so I looked up pizza delivery and found this place. He didn't have the cold drink I wanted, so he stopped on the way to my hotel and got me the drink! Great service!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

The food is fine but our favorite is to sit in the afternoon with an excellent fruit drink and enjoy the water, the Gulf of Honduras, just across the street...

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Right across from the sea and quite nice if you can sit outside. Had pizza and a plate of pasta/chicken, with non-alcoholic beverage. Had to laugh at the smurf plate. Very nice owner and yummy food. Order at counter and they bring to table. In the photo the pizza looks greasy, but it was good and did not look that way when it came to the table. Plentiful amounts to share the two meals between two of us and enough pizza left to request wrapping the leftovers in foil and had them for next days lunch at Nim Li Punit.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Tasty pizza in a nice seaside location with very efficient service! Great when you want a change from rice and beans