“Best meal I’ve had there”
Review of The Station

The Station
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Americus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I eat at the Station occasionally. This week I had the best meal I’ve ever had there. I don’t eat meat, but I wanted the other ingredients in the Steakhouse Salad. My waitress Amanda worked with me to figure out some other additions I could make to the salad to replace the meat and still make it entree-worthy. It was delicious. I can’t wait to go back and order the same meal. Also, I highly recommend the fried Brussels sprouts. They’re not really fried; they are picked off leaf by leaf and pan roasted in olive oil and then balsamic vinegar glaze is added. Although they serve them with a side of Ranch, I didn’t use it. They were delicious on their own. One of the best things about eating at the Station is the waitstaff. They are always friendly and efficient and willing to please should you have any problems with your meal. The manager Paul is always willing to do whatever it takes to make your meal a pleasant experience. I recommend visiting the Station.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This looked like the place to be in Americus on a Saturday night, so either go earlyor make a reservation. Food was attractive and tasty. My daughter had a lovely salade with artichoke hearts. My shrimp and grits were yummy. Service was prompt and polite.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I both ordered the grouper. It was delicious! The fish was perfectly seasoned and grilled. The meal was served quickly and piping hot. The price was very reasonable

Reviewed 25 February 2018

This is an amazing restaurant, full of locals. We made a reservation for Saturday night, a very good decision as the restaurant's two rooms and bar were full, with guests waiting in line at the door. The "hot box" filet mignon was among the best steaks I have had in the last several years. As a side, the macaroni and cheese, tenderly deep-fried, was surprisingly light and flavourful. The restaurant is not open on Sundays and Mondays, so plan accordingly not to miss it.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We ate at the Station on a recent visit to Americus and the food was delicious. The bartender can make a perfect Manhattan! Our appetizer of sausage stuffed mushrooms and spinach/cream cheese mushrooms was delicious. We enjoyed filet minion and grilled salmon entrees that were well prepared and generous, along with fresh baked bread. My husband had strawberry cheesecake short cake (really) and I had peanut butter pie with chocolate crust for dessert--WOW! Service was speedy and attentive. A great find in a lovely small town.

Been to The Station? Share your experiences!