“Frequent spot”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visit here about once a week. Tip: they have a small bar menu but also allow you to order from their restaurant menu, which I highly recommend. Drinks are good, and waitstaff is friendly and willing to please. Try it!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The bar tenders are well trained to make the best mixed drinks. I am a scotch drinker and their selection is perfect.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

The crowd in this little bar on the second floor of the venerable Windsor Hotel says it all. Happy staff, decent mixology, and great food (they share the kitchen with Rosemary&Thyme, which is the best restaurant in town). If you want to dine, go to R&T. But if you want casual, or are alone, go to Floyd's.

1  Thank ATL_JCR
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Good and Bad. Was at the windsor iwth a friend for a weekend away from the city. It was a crowded Friday evening. No room at the bar so we went out to the patio.After a few minutes we had not seen any waitstaff so my friend headed into thebar area ti place an order. Wd had planned tohave a sandwich or an appetizer but were informedthe kitchen closed at 9:00. It was just a few minutes prior. Bumber. Counldnt believe the kitchen closed so early. I wanted a brandy old fashion. No brandy. Well, I understood. This is the south after all. So a whiskey old fashion would be ok.
Frinks were good and at a great proce compared to Atlanta proces that we are used to.
We would have liked another cocktail, we noted others around us were getting table service. BUT no one approached our seating area. Was it cuz we were OLD? Well, we finally retreated to the lobby and ordered a pizza and tipped the young man generously.
I have to say Floyds was our only negative experience at the gem of a hotel.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Good drinks, good service and a great balcony to watch all the activity on Lamar St. Had a great time there.

Been to Floyd's Pub? Share your experiences!