Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
Courtyard
No prepayment needed
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews nicest courtyard central america marriott airport country
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2023

What an incredible hotel stay. Honestly found this Courtyard to be a fantastic hotel and highly recommend to stay here when in the city. The rooms are great and comfortable. Bed and pillows were perfect and all amenities made the stay great. The restaurant at the hotel is really good and you wont be disappointed.

Room tip: Cocktail hour is 5-7pm 2 for 1 drinks. Breakfast buffet is busy, but there is always a table to be had.
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2023 via mobile

If i can give 10 out of 5 stars I would!! The hotel staff is kind, welcoming and friendly! My room was perfectly cleaned daily! Yes, in the states we would think that it's not a big deal but trust me, it's a BIG deal when you travel through Central America. Coming back to the room that is perfectly cleaned after a long day of discovering the country is a rewarding experience! Thank you to everyone in the hotel to make my stay so comfortable!

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Christian Mayen, Owner at Courtyard Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2023

Thank you for providing us with your feedback, we love it when our guest provides us with their comments. It was our pleasure to make sure you always came back, and your room was clean, our housekeeping staff are happy to know we provided a great stay for you. We hope we can see you back soon, please take care.

Reviewed 6 February 2023

I requested pickup at the airport but miss operation happened. I requested explanation but the hotel continued to explain inconsistently. I will NEVER RECOMMEND this hotel. WORST SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE.

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Christian Mayen, Other at Courtyard Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2023

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure meeting you yesterday. I apologize for the inconvenience and I truly hope we can see you back here with us in the future, you can be sure we will continue to work with our staff, continue to train them. Have a safe trip back home.

Reviewed 13 November 2022

My friends and I booked a room in August for this week. We flew in from the United States and went straight to the hotel. Upon arrival we were told our reservation had been cancelled in October. We never received a single email or notification about this cancellation (clearly, as we still showed up to the hotel). We were told they could do nothing to help us, they were fully booked, and they had no explanation as to how or why we were cancelled because it’s “just the system”. All of this coming from the manager. We luckily were able to quickly get a room at the Hyatt, their last one, for double the price, but thanks to the Hyatt we were not left stranded. I would never recommend this place to anyone as they have no issue leaving their customers stranded with no explanation.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jordan R
Christian Mayen, Other at Courtyard Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2022

Thank you for your feedback, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience you experienced here with us, we have reviewed the reservations and they do seem to be cancel not by the hotel, I would appreciate if you can provide me with a phone number where I can get in contact with you. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience but I am happy to know Hyatt was able to book a room for you.

Looking forward to receiving a contact number.

best regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2022 via mobile

This is the nicest Courtyard I have stayed at in the world - and I am 12 years top tier elite with Marriott so that says something. Nice decor, spacious and clean with great staff. A great breakfast as well. Location is central to the best of Guatemala City. I look forward to returning

Date of stay: July 2022
2  Thank Hisfriend
Christian Mayen, Other at Courtyard Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2022

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure having you as a guest here with us the Courtyard. Please take care and we hope to see you back soon.

Best,