Lowest prices for your stay
RM 516
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Hotels.com
All reviews boutique hotel oakland mall the area felt safe an oasis bath products the hotel staff bed was very comfortable residential neighborhood one night stay free breakfast shuttle service to the airport the air conditioning checking in definitely stay here again hot water short stay zona
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2023 via mobile

Good, small boutique hotel in a quiet, safe neighborhood (Zona 10, where most of the embassies and 5* chain hotels are, just down the road from the Intercontinental, for example).

3 blocks away from the Oakland mall, and the supermarket next to it, so plenty of dining options or you can purchase your own snacks, wine etc.

Room service sandwich was good, and the daily (included on my hotel.com purchase) breakfast in a nice sunny space on the roof was excellent.
Good clean rooms, excellent water pressure, solid wifi, several power points in proper working desk.
No fridge, no mini bar or snacks, which is a missed opportunity I think.

10usd for a ride to the airport nearby (about 15mins) , though I'm sure the website said it was included, but whatever.

Friendly staff, v organized reception speaking good English.

Recommended for a couple of nights.

Room tip: Room 4 has nice views into the leafy garden, and the sound of the fountain
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2023

Great price for a boutique hotel! Comfortable and clean rooms in one of the best areas of Guatemala city. Loved the late checkout. Skip the food but luckily there are a lot of great places in the area!

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2023

La Inmaculada is a modern gated property with some cute art displayed all over. I spent one night there before my morning flight. I arrived at the hotel at 2:30 pm and the room was not ready, which I expected. But it was not ready until so much later that I had time to explore the area around, to have lunch at the rooftop restaurant, to visit the nearby Oakland Mall and a supermarket returning 3 times to check if the room was ready and every time I was politely offered to wait in the lobby for "15 min". When the room was finally ready, it did not look like it was recently cleaned, it obviously needed more housekeeping care, especially corners of the bathroom floor.. Breakfast wasn't included with my reservation and staff suggested that I added breakfast for $10, which I didn't need thanks to visiting the supermarket.

The airport shuttle is included only with reservation on Booking.com. Since I booked with Hotels,.com I paid $10 for the shuttle.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2023

This Guatemala City boutique hotel is a real find, and I can’t recommend it enough! I recently booked one night at La Inmaculada Hotel, which was an excellent experience. My only regret was that I couldn't stay longer. This chic hotel has a warm, friendly vibe and a lovely outdoor area. The rooms are large, with excellent amenities and super comfy bedding. The location is great, too. It’s in Zone 10, one of the best areas in Guatemala City. Beautiful Oakland Mall is just a few blocks away, with 200+ stores and restaurants. But what I love most about La Inmaculada is the service - it’s impeccable! Upon check-in, I had mentioned to Fernanda at the front desk that I would have to leave the following day by 3:30 am for an early morning flight. She was happy to arrange a taxi pickup for me, but I could not take advantage of the full breakfast included in the rate (there is a wonderful restaurant on the top floor that opens at 6 am). Imagine my surprise and delight when staff member Jorge greeted me in the lobby at 3:15 am the next morning with a hot cup of coffee in a personalized to-go cup! Thank you, Fernanda, Cindy, and Jorge, for making me feel at home. This was my second time staying at La Inmaculada Hotel, and I hope to return for a longer visit next time.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2023

Hotel is in a great location with many restaurant/bars/shops in walking distance and offers shuttle service to the airport, which makes this very convenient and a great hotel option for those travelling in and out of the country. My only complain came with check-in as this turned out to be a bit confusing and staff initially seemed a tad unfriendly when we arrived which resulted in a delay to get checked into our rooms.

Room tip: Parking is available if coming with a car but request in advance as spots are limitied.
Date of stay: June 2023