Lowest prices for your stay
RM 591
RM 522
Fully refundable before Sat, 16 Mar
No prepayment needed
1,180 results
All reviews hibiscus restaurant indoor pool great hotel executive floor room service bottled water cultura mall miraflores guatemala city airport jacuzzi security states usa country
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2023

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE @tikal_futura_hotel. This is NOT a 4 star hotel. I come to Guate frequently and was excited to stay here. Their breakfast buffet is great, and the property seems well kept, and I love the location. However there is one feature they don't disclose in the advertising:

YOUR THERMOSTAT IS SET & LOCKED AT 23 C (73.4 F). I have asthma and have to have the temperature below 70 F (21 C). I COULD NOT SLEEP IT WAS TOO HOT IN MY ROOM. Staff did bring me a fan but a lot of good that does when its 1 am and I have an early business meeting.

Given what I paid for the room I expect to be at least able to sleep.

The Land Of Eternal Spring and you can't open a window.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Grand Tikal Futura Hotel, Marketing at Tikal Futura Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2023

Hi 277rlp!

We understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay at the Grand Tikal Futura Hotel. Your feedback is important to us, and we genuinely regret that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your comments will help us improve our services and facilities for future guests.

We hope you consider giving us another chance in the future. If you decide to return to Grand Tikal Futura Hotel please let us know, and we will do our best to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable.

Thank you for your feedback, and we apologize once again for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

Guest Service

Reviewed 3 October 2023

This is this nicest hotel in which I have stayed. The front desk personnel were extraordinary — especially Marlon Morales, recepcion.

The daily breakfast/brunch is incomparable with an incredible variety, including omelets and quesadillas personally prepared to order. All juices are hand squeezed and freshly made. A baker continually maintains fresh breads, pancakes, waffles and other savory delicacies. The waiters are vigilant and hover over the patrons and tables with grace and skill.

All staff are efficient, yet warm and welcoming, always happy, pleasant and ready to serve the guests.

This hotel should be on every travel list.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Grand Tikal Futura Hotel, Marketing at Tikal Futura Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2023

Hi 627tommym! Thank you for your review and feedback. Our staff will be happy to know about your satisfaction with their service. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2023

Great view, nice rooms, loved the shower, nice staff, Hibiscus restaurant has wonderful food, bar Eleven was a blast on Saturday night, had a live band and I didn’t even miss the boxing match since they had it on the tv’s

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Grand Tikal Futura Hotel, Marketing at Tikal Futura Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2023

Hi Perricob! Thank you for your review and feedback. Our staff will be happy to know about your satisfaction with their service. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2023

My hotel room was unbelievable. I was on the 7th floor looking South I believe, and had a picturesque view of the Picaya Volcano to look at every morning. I left my window shades open at night so I'd wake up to it every morning. Totally worth it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Grand Tikal Futura Hotel, Marketing at Tikal Futura Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2023

Dear Cchampio2023! Thank you for your review and feedback. Our staff will be happy to know about your satisfaction with their service. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2023

Beautiful hotel with great amenities and close access to everything. It’s a short walk to a very large, nice mall and very short distances by car to museums and other things to do in Guatemala City. Staff were great and very helpful with any questions we had.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tourist235800
Grand Tikal Futura Hotel, Marketing at Tikal Futura Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2023

Hi Tourist235800! Thank you for your review and feedback. Our staff will be happy to know about your satisfaction with their service. We hope to welcome you back soon!