Lowest prices for your stay
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2023

I stayed here twice with a group in March 2023. During my first stay, my room was not as clean as it could have been, but during my second stay, I was in a different tower and the room was much cleaner. Rooms are very spacious and all the staff were very friendly.

Two things would make the hotel even better: water bottles in guest rooms would be very helpful. Also, having room numbers labeled in the lobby. For example, it was difficult to know which tower my room was in as there were no signs in the lobby indicating which tower to go to.

Other than that, though, it was a very nice hotel. The breakfast buffet was incredible and all the staff were excellent!

Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 November 2022

Arrived on Sunday afternoon. There was a single person at the check in desk and a line of about 20 people in front of me waiting to check in. I’ve travelled the world and stayed in hundreds of hotels, and this is by far the worst check in service ever. Inexcusably poor service.

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2021

honestly this hotel has been the worst ive ever experienced. Guatemala is a great place but this hotel is the opposite of that... the beds are horrible, the pillows feel like they are stuffed with hard cotton, the floors are ugly as hell, the walls, the view, 0 internet, everything about it even the eating area disgusts me. You make it seem mediocre but in reality it is literal garbage. Do better.

Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank Carlos A
Reviewed 29 January 2021

Handy airport shuttle when you fly in. Salad in the restaurant with garden herb dressing is great, Adonis in the gym is awesome. Nice pool to bask in the sun by and my favorite little comedor is around the side. This is a block from immigration if you are after Guatemalan residency

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank DeliaLop
Reviewed 21 August 2020

This hotel was a great place for my two sons and I - good food, service and room. But the Best Part is that they graciously stored our luggage during the pandemic when we could not get back as expected to retrieve it. They went above and beyond to stay in communication during a terrible time for the country and the city, and we are so grateful. Thank you to Leonel and everyone for putting up with our luggage for so long! We will stay here when we return for sure.

Date of stay: March 2020