Lowest prices for your stay
RM 510
Fully refundable before Wed, 28 Feb
No prepayment needed
RM 443
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
RM 443
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews front desk rooms were very clean the entire staff oakland mall airport shuttle breakfast buffet guatemala city usd zona internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2023

We stayed here when my elderly parents were disembarked from a cruise after getting ill on board. I flew down to help them get home. Everyone at the hotel was very helpful and went out of their way to be sure we were well taken care of. We ate every meal in the hotel restaurant, the choices and quality of the food was excellent at every meal. They even went so far as to provide my mom with the broth from one of the soups since mom wouldn't eat much.

The rooms were comfortable and clean. The entire staff are awesome, they all went above what is required to make our stay a great experience in a bad situation. I would definately stay with them again if I am ever in Guatemala City.

Date of stay: April 2023
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 1 May 2023 via mobile

I spent the night at the hotel as a stopover on the way to see the rest of Guatemala. After reading so many posts about the dangers of Guatemala City, I chose the Hilton as a comfortable place to acclimate.
The staff were all very helpful and friendly. Most were bilingual so my limites Spanish wasn’t an issue.
The entire hotel was very clean, including the elevators and halls. The hotel is an event venue and there were several parties while I was there. There was no noise or loud music from the parties.
The area around the hotel offers restaurants, a shopping mall and various small shops. I felt very comfortable walking around alone during the day. There was some loud music from nearby restaurants and noise from airplanes.
There was easy access to UBER or taxis to see the sights. It was a good place to start a trip.

Room tip: Try to get a room on higher floors. There is no view from the lower ones. There is an ATM near reception.
Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 December 2022

All the staff are courteous and very helpful! The food is excellent! I especially love the breakfast buffet!!! I have stayed at this hotel many, many nights and have never been disappointed. Great team! Kudos to everyone!

Date of stay: December 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 27 June 2022

I made my first ever visit to Guatemala and Hlton Garden Inn was a good hotel choice. There is a good restaurant and a delicious breakfast available as well. The suite was nice and the congierce staff friendly and helpful speaking good English. By walking are Oakland Mall and Plaza Fontanella Mall easy to reach. It takes around 10-15 minutes to walk to Oakland Mall. On the contrary the historical City Center may be too far away for many people to walk.

Date of stay: May 2022
Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, Otro at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic review with the TripAdvisor community. We are very happy to know that you were satisfied with the hotel facilities and our staff service. We appreciate your kind comments about our team members.

Thank you again for your business and ¡HAPPY DAY!

Reviewed 31 May 2022 via mobile

I stayed here for four nights on points. Location to the airport is convenient, food and supermarket in walking distance. Zona 9 is considered as one of the more safe areas in Guatemala City. Also close is the metro bus service to Centro historico which I used several times. Just a credit card with tap functionality is all you need to get through the gate.

Checkin was quick and efficient. I was told that my room got upgraded which didn’t show in the app. The room itself was more a small room with a connecting door letting the noise from the neighbors through. During cleaning I was able to see other rooms and I can tell, I got one of the smallest room. Just look at the picture for the room view.

Internet was free, not sure if it was because I am Diamond or if it’s general. Speed was really slow with 4mbits in down and upload. Not recommended if you need to work.

Breakfast was free as Diamond and the staff was very nice. Good selection on fruits, sliced meats and cheese, local foods, fresh juices and egg station. Although still no self service on buffet yet back.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
First of all, we want to thank you for your recent visit to Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay in our property through Tripadvisor. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed our staff service and our delicious breakfast, However, We are very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with the noise. We are constantly working to improve our hotel and your comments will help us improve in this area.

We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future, we will do our best to offer you a better experience!