Lowest prices for your stay
RM 451
No prepayment needed
HolidayInn.com
RM 452
Save more with IHG One Rewards
travelup.com
RM 424
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2023 via mobile

Pros: Clean big room, confortable bed, nice bathroom. Friendly staff, quick check in and check out. Room service delivered within 20 minutes.
Cons: Rooms not completely isolated. Could hear traffic and music from next room.
Fair price. Perfect for a short business trip.

Date of stay: March 2023
Reviewed 26 January 2022 via mobile

Terrible service from front desk.

Elias was exceptionally rude. I know it's a tough time, but really–there is no need to be as lazy and as rude as he was. I was very surprised.

I can't recommend staying at this hotel. Consider other hotels on the same block.

Date of stay: January 2022
2  Thank VisitHonduras
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Guatemala, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2022

Hi VisitHonduras,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback. I hope all is well.

We provide a personal and attentive service, but I am sorry you felt otherwise because of the service received. I understand this is not the seamless experience you're accustomed to, VisitHonduras. I assure you that your concerns have been forwarded to the management to identify areas where we can be better. I hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.

Safe travels,

Glaiza G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 November 2021 via mobile

Very pleasant experience overall. I needed help with arranging many details and staff were very helpful! The room was exceptional, although there was only shampoo and lotion, no conditioner, but the shower was hot and the pillows were soft! I felt very comfortable and safe and would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2020

This is a very good Holiday Inn. The staff are professional and friendly, the breakfast is good, the rooms are clean and spacious. Zona 10 is generally safe, with lots of surveillance cameras. My Guatemalan friends insisted on driving me back to the hotel, claiming it isn't safe on Saturday night, but generally this location is fine.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 March 2020

All was great, except that I was expecting a free schuttle in the morning but surprise... I got charge $10 for a 10 mins trip. I have canceled my Uber (way cheaper than the hotel) assuming that the hotel transportation was part of the service as many hotels. They should aware customers about it when paying the room. Oh well,

Date of stay: March 2020