Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
No prepayment needed
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2023 via mobile

Very nice hotel! Clean and safe. No A/C. Beautiful courtyards all around inside. There is a hot water shower head but it doesn’t work well. The staff are friendly! There’s a little cafe opened in the mornings. Big plus: a closed garage! We felt very safe there! It is on a busy road though so it’s pretty noisy!

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

I loved the location and the charm of the plant filled courtyard but I was very disapointed when I was charged 50 quetzal because my friend came into my room for 45 minutes one evening. He did not spend the night and I was not told I would be charged when he entered the building. My friend, who is from Guatemala said it was a scam. I planned to stay here again when I return to the city in a few weeks, but now I will choose a different place.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Super nice people but the beds were terrible. Broken springs and the smell of mold. We asked for another room but they were full. Good location. We had to put all the blankets on the floor because the bed was so bad it felt like we were sleeping on rocks. Just giving it a 3 because of the great staff at the desk.

Room tip: Go lay on the bed for a few minutes first.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

They had a ride waiting for us at the airport. This charming villa in the middle of the city felt removed, fairly quiet, and was relaxing. We had a good nights' sleep and woke to a delicious breakfast. The owners are friendly, professional, and extremely helpful.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank 626pegd
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Simple but clean and comfortably upwards-spacious room, good wifi, everything you need for a night in the city. Friendly reception, simple and cheap breakfast available.Beautiful, charming courtyard...lots of plants that invite to forget about being in the very heart of Guate.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris258845