“just like home”

Chili's
Ranked #159 of 561 Restaurants in Guatemala City
Cuisines: Afghani
Reviewed 24 October 2016

we loved the mall that the restaurant was located and the food was great as i can usually count on...the atmosphere was great too

There are newer reviews for Chili's

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Chills in Guatemala is in no way inferior to those stateside. The food is high quality and reasonably priced. The service is normally very good although there can be a lag in receiving the check. Don't forget that in Guatemala one must ask for the bill before they bring it.

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

We came to Chili's to have breakfast. My wife had the eggs Ranchero style, I had the Chipotle Soft Taco. Both dishes were very good a looked exactly as pictured on the menu. The interior of the restaurant is pretty spacious.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

Chili's is one of my favorite restaurants in the States, it's our place for my BFF and me to chill out with salsa, chips and margaritas.
I ordered my typical Mango Margarita and almost fell from the chair when they brought it to me. Just see the photo below.
Same menu but totally different flavor.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

The quesadiallas were very good. This Chili's kept the high standards as any other Chili's. There was a live band that night which made it very enjoyable.