“Good and bad”

Chili's
Ranked #147 of 561 Restaurants in Guatemala City
Cuisines: Afghani
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I really loved this restaurant one week ago, when ordered a chicken pasta. Wow this pasta was one of the best ever. You can see it in the pics. That's why I invite business partners this week, and ordered the same plate, cause I loved it last week. But this time it looks like a soup. The pasta was deep inside the sauce . You can see it in other pics. The flavor wasn't the same neither the presentation. So... It was terrific one week ago but not good this week. Hoping improve the process.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

we loved the mall that the restaurant was located and the food was great as i can usually count on...the atmosphere was great too

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Chills in Guatemala is in no way inferior to those stateside. The food is high quality and reasonably priced. The service is normally very good although there can be a lag in receiving the check. Don't forget that in Guatemala one must ask for the bill before they bring it.

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

We came to Chili's to have breakfast. My wife had the eggs Ranchero style, I had the Chipotle Soft Taco. Both dishes were very good a looked exactly as pictured on the menu. The interior of the restaurant is pretty spacious.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

Chili's is one of my favorite restaurants in the States, it's our place for my BFF and me to chill out with salsa, chips and margaritas.
I ordered my typical Mango Margarita and almost fell from the chair when they brought it to me. Just see the photo below.
Same menu but totally different flavor.