Hotel Regis Panajachel(Panajachel)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$52
  • Restaurant
Porta Hotel Del Lago(Panajachel)
US$107
US$89
Hotel Cacique Inn(Panajachel)
US$61
Villas Balam Ya(Panajachel)
US$255
US$221
Hotel Utz Jay(Panajachel)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$90
US$73
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Hotel Atitlan(Panajachel)
US$155
US$136
Priceline
Jardines del Lago(Panajachel)
US$94
US$74
Hotel El Sol(Panajachel)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$21
US$43
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshomemade jamsevery morningother guestslake atitlandogs and catshome from homeart gallerylocal textilesplace to staypancakescomfortable bedscentral americatuk tukhot waterguatemala cityjenniferyurt
Reviewed 19 April 2018

We visited Jenna's River Bed and Breakfast in the beginning of April 2018 and it could not have been more perfect....Gorgeous views of the lake, delectable food (and we are from New Orleans, LA, so we know good food), amazing hospitality....and just all round a real joy to be there. I wish we could have stayed longer. Breakfast is my thing and the breakfast we far exceeded my expectations. Whenever we needed to go anywhere, a Tuk Tuk was at the ready and my daughter LOVED playing with the sweet dogs on the property. We even pulled off an Easter Egg hunt on the propoerty. The drinks in the afternoon, too, are very special. Jennifer is an amazing woman and what she's created at the BnB is spectacular. GO!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank newellusdin
Jennifer B, Owner at Jenna's River Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Your visit was also spectacular! Lovely family. I hope you come again soon, it was lovely to have you here.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Jenna’s is a lovely respite from bustling Pana. Perched on a hill above the lake the volcano views are spectacular. The rooms are ‘yurts’ but only in design. In construction they are wood and tin. Not luxurious but not basic, decorated with local flair. They are close to each other in proximity but given the verticalness of the property still quite private.

More about the stay: breakfast is family style (meaning all guests sit together) at 830am. We overslept but a staff member knocked and got us to breakfast in time to eat. We also had lunch on property and the fish was fresh and deliciously prepared.

But what makes Jenna’s shine is...Jenna. The property is lovely but it’s Jenna herself that makes staying here special. Example: My wife’s ear had been hurting for a few days. After asking Jenna about a local pharmacy she called a doctor/friend and made sure my wife could be seen that evening. That’s just how Jenna rolls: if you have a question or problem, Jenna will answer or solve it.

The other hosts were equally charming. Sammy was a bit whiney but always up for some time together. Maggie spent a good deal of time in my wife’s lap cuddling and making eyes at her. Did I mention that Sammy and Maggie are Jenna’s adorable pups?

Bottom line: great views, great property, awesome host.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Hands-down, one of the most scenic locations that we have stayed on any vacation! The views in every direction are breath-taking; the full breakfast is amazing; staff members are simply delightful, and Jenna attends to every need including arranging local transportation. We also ate dinner twice here and were very pleased but the evening sunset view of Lake Atitlan is beyond spectacular!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Jennifer B, Owner at Jenna's River Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you very much. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here. I look forward to seeing you again some day maybe?
Saludos, Jennifer

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Jenna's River B&B was an amazing place to stay on Lake Atitlan. Jenna is an incredible hostess. She responded promptly to my very first inquiry, and then proceeded to be a huge help in planning our entire stay. Prior to our arrival, she booked us a private shuttle from the airport as well as shuttles for a day trip to Chichicastenango, and for our transfer to Antigua. Upon arriving at Jenna's, I had fallen very ill. She was quick to help my husband and son get me settled, brought me tea and rice to calm my stomach, and took charge of making sure that my husband and son were taken care of until I felt better. The next day she provided us with detailed information on the area and places to see as well as setting up a TUK TUK to take us into town whenever we needed.

Our accommodations were perfect. We stayed in the Cayman yurt, which has 2 floors. The first floor has a queen bed and the second floor has two twin beds. The bathroom was spacious and the view is incredible!! Jenna provides an extensive breakfast every day where we enjoyed meeting and socializing with the other guests. In the evening there is a full bar and restaurant. All of the food was absolutely delicious. I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND Jenna's River B&B! If I ever go back to Guatemala it will be specifically to stay here!

Room Tip: There are a lot of steps. If there are any physical issues, you may want one of the upper yurts to minimize the climbing.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Jenna's River B & B is a wonderful place to stay. The views from each yurt and dining areas are amazing. The rooms are decorated with care and beds are very comfortable. Jenna is a wonderful host and very welcoming. I highly recommend staying there. There are plenty of stairs so I would not recommend it if you have any mobility issues.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends