“Fantastic Time! Mother-daughter excursion!”

Jolly Roger Roatan Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling Cruises
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Included in your Jolly Roger Tour. * AMAZING outside the REEF SNORKELING, SECOND LARGEST REEF ON THE PLANET * LARGE MODERN CATAMARAN SAILING * SWIMMING IN CLEAN WARM CARIBBEAN WATERS * DELICIOUS ROTISSERIE CHICKEN LUNCH * OPEN BAR AFTER SNORKELING * FREE DIGITAL PHOTOS E-MAILED TO YOUR HOME OR FRIENDS WHILE ON TOUR * FREE SOUVENIR HONDURAN CURRENCY TO KEEP WITH YOUR JOLLY ROGER TOUR PHOTOS
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was the highlight on a mother-daughter cruise excursion! The staff was outstanding! Lovely snorkeling in the most breath taking waters! After our guided snorkel, we were treating to a warm BBQ chicken lunch with all the fixings and Rum Punch or other beverages! I would highly recommend this excursion if you enjoy quality family time with a terrific team of hosts!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,113)
All reviews
"crew members"
in 99 reviews
"friendly crew"
in 53 reviews
"highly recommend this excursion"
in 111 reviews
in 52 reviews
"these guys"
in 97 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The crew is amazing. Very fun and energetic group. It was our first time snorkeling and we had our own personal snorkeling guide take us around the reef. Very informative on the fish species. The after snorkeling party is a blast. Would recommend!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We went on this snorkel catamaran trip and have nothing but the best of memories. The crew is excellent and very caring and fun! My husband is claustrophobic
And never can snorkel but they took his him under their wing and he was able to enjoy it for the first time. I would definitely do this again. And again. And again. Food. Booze. Dancing. Boating. Snorkeling. The best!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was the best decision of my cruise. I had a complete blast on this Catamaran. Between the snorkeling, food, music, dancing, and especially the crew I would never steer anyone away from doing this and if I’m ever in Honduras again I will definitely be doing this again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I celebrated my 40th Bday on the Jolly Roger. INCREDIBLE! Loved every second!!! Amazing hosts, awesome food and the rum punch was out of this world! Best Birthday ever!!! Thank you so much!!!

Travellers who viewed Jolly Roger Roatan Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling Cruises also viewed

Been to Jolly Roger Roatan Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling Cruises? Share your experiences!