“Went back two nights in a row!”
Review of Gino's Pasta Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2012

This is located in the Plaza San Martin area, which is a tiny park area filled with bars/restaurants/hotels. We went here because it was the only think open on a Tuesday night - and very happy we did!

The best house (red) I have had in a long time. Amazing homemade gnocchi, divine house salad (don't know it's name, but it comes in a mozzarella bowl), and the desserts - the dessert menu says "main courses." Even if you just go for wine and dessert - worth it! The best piece of tiramisu I've possibly every had (and huge - plan on sharing).

Quiet, safe patio if you want to sit outside, but not too cold AC and a good ambiance inside.

Best part - the service. Friendly, prompt, funny, helps with the menu. Definitely go.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

In my opinion, this is the best Italian restaurant in town, great food, good service, but a bit over priced. One quirk, I've never figured out their hours as it's closed half the time we try to go.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

July 2012 - I am a visitor from the U.S. and three other girls and I ate here our last night in Honduras! Because we speak English, the owner ended up being our server all night and he was great. I highly recommend the top dessert on the menu :)

Reviewed 10 July 2012

I went to Gino's with work colleagues. I had the spaghetti ai scampi ( spaghetti, olive oil, garlic and shrimps) and it was delicious! Service was also very good and attentive. Dessert was tiramisu, and it was just ok. Located in a quite, safe hotel area, in Col, Palmira.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I love desserts and this is one of my favorite spots, located in a very busy street since it is on a hotel district, once you get inside is like you just unplugged yourself of all the fast-paced, noisy streets and enter a little paradise where you can enjoy a variety of italian and local desserts, the service is nice and prices are great!!!