“Win-win”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Love everything they serve. Best complimentary fresh-baked bread in town. Must try the spicy chicken soup. The chicken pasta is delicious. My husband tried the pork tenderloins wrapped in prosciutto but they forgot to wrap them. The waitress was super nice and didn't charge him for the mishap. Very good food and great service. We'll continue to go back.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Great visit. Good service, great food, and very friendly. Had the pollo Maria and it was fantastic. Will certainly return

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Celebrating a birthday... the choice was for Italian for our meal. My darling wife decided on Veal Marsala with a side of Penne Pomodoro. My choice was Shrimp & Sea Scallop Spiedino with a side of Penne Pomodoro. Local restaurants rarely have Veal and SeaFood is always questionable choice as well. The Veal Marsala was very good. Seasoned well and as one would expect, very tender. Scallops a were very well prepared & perfectly cooked. Could have done with a little less coating on the shrimp, but overall the meal was great. We will, on occasion, return.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

One of the few places worthy of 5 stars. Carrabba’s food is top notch and the service was outstanding.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My wife ordered the Chicken Brian and I ordered the Tuscan Sirloin. My wife's chicken was cooked perfect and the toppings were very flavorful, The side order of pasta (not sure how to spell Cavatopie) was not cooked all the way and was crunchy. My steak was very good and the mushroom sauce was a great addition. The garlic Mashed potatoes were smooth and flavorful. I also ordered the house salad which was cool and crisp. Overall a nice meal the night before surgery. 2/11/2018