“Spoiler Alert -- This is not a sport's bar”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #97 of 420 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is your neighborhood destination for delicious chicken salads, fresh sides, and a comfortable environment to enjoy it in!
Reviewed 16 February 2017

My wife and I visited for lunch, a repeat visit for her, but first visit for me. The restaurant is a small eatery in a strip mall. The place is pristine, well lighted and has a nice layout with numerous booths. We placed our order from a long menu featuring a variety of chicken salads, salads and soups. The food was brought to our booth several minutes later. Portions were ample for lunch and food was very good. The atmosphere was enjoyable although there were only two other men present in the busy restaurant. We will go back.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

My wife and I tried this place which stays very busy at lunch time and is popular with people wanting a lighter, less-filling meal. They have many choices of chicken salad with several side dish choices. Eat chicken salad by the scoop on lettuce or on bread w/ lettuce and tomato. Very clean, tidy atmosphere with helpful staff.