“Nice place, good food and service”
Review of siri thai

siri thai
Ranked #97 of 428 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Great restaurant-unbelievable service!
Description: Great restaurant-unbelievable service!
Reviewed 23 April 2017

We stopped here for lunch on our way home from Athens. With the exception of the spring rolls the food was excellent and the service could not have been better. The lunches included, soup, spring roll and entree for $8.95. It was a lot of food for the money. The spring roll needs some work. The contents were ground so fine the texture made for an almost mushy mouthfeel. They had very little taste and were greasy. Certainly not in keeping with the quality of the rest of the meal.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

This restaurant is near my office so it's a natural stop for my coworkers and me. The food is great and an awesome value.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Unfortunately, it charged me twice for the same lunch. One with tips. the other without tips. It is very bad, it did not refund (not refund so far). I need to call the bank. It is inconvenient

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately, I just ate dinner & am hungry simply due to the fact that my dinner was HORRIBLE. My Tom Kah soup tasted like bath water with some spice added. The Red Curry was equally as nauseating. Please take my advice, go around the corner to SeaBear or ANYWHERE but here. I should've taken the recommendation for Thai Spoon...but being able to walk from my hotel was appealing...DON'T DO IT. RUN!

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Consistently wonderful Thai food! Thanks for a great meal! The service is not always the quickest, but overall, a very good experience.