“Great Food and location on the East Side of Athens”
Review of siri thai

siri thai
Ranked #99 of 452 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Great restaurant-unbelievable service!
Description: Great restaurant-unbelievable service!
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Not sure why the Gaines School Road location did not pull up 1040 Gaines School Road, so I'm leaving this review on the Prince Ave site. Great food, excellent location, nice staff. I ordered take-out and it was ready lunchtime in 10 minutes.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

This was just less than average Thai food - small portions that didn't even taste fresh. No atmosphere in this small restaurant, either and service was just ok.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Had a fabulous tasty meal tonight. Quaint place with an awesome selection of Thai food, both spicy and not so spicy. My wife and I shared the spring roll appetizer which was delicious. Crispy on the outside and fully filled on the inside. The only thing kind of weird was it came with three spring rolls where four would make more sense for two people. They could up the price from 4.95 to 5.95 and surely give you four. Wife had pad Thai which was very good while I had the pad see-ewe. These are both noodle dishes and both very good. We both ordered medium which was the perfect amount of spicy. Enjoyed ourself and the food did not disappoint. Very pleased with our choices and will definitely be back when thai food is on the mind.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We grabbed a table for dinner at 5. We had two dogs and three people at our table. They were quick to take care of us once we went inside to tell them we would be eating. The menu had a decent selection of vegetarian, vegan, and meats. The prices were a bit much for the given area. Dinner entrees averaging 15-20. Smaller dishes were about 9-12.

They had a small selection of beers and drafts. The dish I ordered was delicious but quite small. It appeared like a substantial amount of food simply because it was plated on simple chopped lettuce. Unlikely that I will be returning to eat here mostly due to the price. The atmosphere outside is okay but quite near the main road.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Since take out can be a little sketchy, I need to state that we live one mile from Siri Thai. We've had two dinners from Siri Thai. The food from Siri Thai is unfortunately, just average. The price, a little above average.