“My favorite Mexican in Athens”
Review of Sr. Sol

Sr. Sol
Ranked #23 of 433 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We frequently visit Sr. Sol as it is my favorite Mexican restaurant around. I nearly always get the same thing - nachos mexicanos - and wow, it is SO good!! Writing this review makes me hungry for them now! My husband always gets something different, but loves the mixed fajitas.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Did not dine here, only had a few drinks. bartender was cordial, drinks were
good. Spoke to several female l servers , who were very personable.
Would like to eat here on next visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The salsa I must say was no bueno!! Way!!!!!!! To spicy. But the margarita was wonderful as was my empanada and el pastor taco!! The retried beans were on point and the chipotle sour cream was Delicious. I wouldn’t recommend the cheese dip it was average beat don’t waste your $.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

While in the area our daughter had a gymnastics competition we decided to eat here, and very glad that we did! This has got to be 1 of the best places to eat at in the area! Their Service was Great as well as their foods! Seriously I wish this place was closer to us!! Don't pass this place up if you want some Great Mexican Foods! :)

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We go to Sr. Sol (two locations) probably twice a month. I love their fajitas. My wife goes for their chili rellano and shrimp kabob. Sr Sol is locally owned by a great family. They can get busy depending on time and season and school schedule at UGA. We tend to get there before 6pm and never have to wait. Parking is tight at both locations. Pricing is good for the quality and quantity.

1  Thank C H