“Best pho ”

Just Pho
Ranked #94 of 420 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This place has the best pho. The quality of the ingredients really shows and other places just do not compare! Love this place!

1  Thank sa23108

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

The here is really good. My only complaint is the slowness of the serve. Love the smoothies with boba too!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Just pho is fantastic. I think mother pho downtown has marginally better pho but it's really close. That said the bahn mi here blows mother pho's bahn mi out of the water. Thai iced tea is also great. I haven't had many of the other menu items but the food is also reasonably priced and the one time I dined in the service was good. Great fast pho joint.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Had the mixed meat pho, wife had the meatball pho. Both were very good, but I don't consider myself an expert. Had the regular bowl and could not finish. The atmosphere and service was lacking, but fine for lunch.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I have been eating here since it opened, have never gotten a bad meal. I don't pretend to be an expert on Vietnamese food, but having lived in the country for a year and one half, I have some comparisons that I can make. The Pho is great, Banh Mi Viet sandwiches are fresh and good, the Goi Cuon, Vietnamese spring roll is outstanding, not fried. The grilled beef ribs are very good. The atmosphere is plain, but to tell the truth the food is so good I didn't notice. The place is very clean and the service is good without being intrusive.

1  Thank Gunnermac2211