“Unique, artsy, Vietnamese Cafe”
Review of Just Pho

Just Pho
Ranked #86 of 419 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 20 April 2017

My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed trying the Boba Smoothies and Pho at Just Pho. The restaurant's walls are decorated with a local artist's latest work, which gives you the feeling of eating in an art gallery with plenty to look at. If you choose to eat outside, there is a beautiful patio garden to give you privacy. The staff was friendly, helpful, and informative. I had never eaten Vietnamese food before, and they helped us select our meals. If you want to try something new and delicious for lunch or dinner, you appreciate art, and you want to hang out with friends, I recommend Just Pho.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

This unassuming restaurant lives in a small strip of shops on a road I frequented. I decided to stop in for lunch. The outside parking was plentiful and convenient. The interior is modestly decorated. The environment was clean, bright and peaceful. The menu has several types of a traditional Vietnamese soup called Phó (pronounced fuh - rhymes with duh). I ordered Spring Rolls and a clay pot of pork belly, bean thread noodles, and vegetables in broth. Incredible flavors. The owner came over to suggest that it was culturally permissible to add the white rice to the remaining broth. How nice this was. I eat Vietnamese food every time I get a chance. I keep the information of all good food establishments I visit in my contact list, and was quick to add Just Phó.

1  Thank Wegmanner
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This place has the best pho. The quality of the ingredients really shows and other places just do not compare! Love this place!

1  Thank sa23108
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

The here is really good. My only complaint is the slowness of the serve. Love the smoothies with boba too!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Just pho is fantastic. I think mother pho downtown has marginally better pho but it's really close. That said the bahn mi here blows mother pho's bahn mi out of the water. Thai iced tea is also great. I haven't had many of the other menu items but the food is also reasonably priced and the one time I dined in the service was good. Great fast pho joint.